Collapse
No announcement yet.

And that's how you send an old head into retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury beat an active Klitschko in Germany. Much more impressive win than Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You don't run around for 12 RDS landing one punch more per rd than the other guy and say you dominated. Fury has to me charismatic outside the ring because he's boring inside it.
      The only Fury fight that could possibly be labeled boring, was a masterclass of a future ATG, and it was boring because his opponent couldn't adjust to him. In other words, you really haven't watched him fight.
      Running for 12 RDS isn't toyage
      If you call what Fury did running, then you probably think Sweet Pea, Pep, Floyd, Rigo, and Toney also ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i'm not, and i like the guy. i'm just saying he did a better job vs an old legend (way older) than joshua. he didn't suffer the fight at any point.
        That's true but then Hopkins isn't quite as dangerous as Wlad when he lands.

I'd still say Smith did a better job though but let's be honest, Hopkins was truly shot, his legs looked ridiculous when trying to move around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          That's true but then Hopkins isn't quite as dangerous as Wlad when he lands.

I'd still say Smith did a better job though but let's be honest, Hopkins was truly shot, his legs looked ridiculous when trying to move around the ring.
          yes, no doubt. b-hop was 52 also lol

Comment

Joshua brought the best out of Klitschko. It's been years since Klitschko was throwing bombs without being to hesitant.

Vicious fight. Major props to Wlad, dude fought like a lion for such an old sob.

Wlad went up in my estimation. He showed tremendous grit and courage to keep going. I feel he was on the brink of stopping AJ but he doesn't have the same tank as he did years ago.

Take a bow Wlad..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              The only Fury fight that could possibly be labeled boring, was a masterclass of a future ATG, and it was boring because his opponent couldn't adjust to him. In other words, you really haven't watched him fight.

If you call what Fury did running, then you probably think Sweet Pea, Pep, Floyd, Rigo, and Toney also ran.
              Nah. He will simply just tell you that the blacks are master boxers and Willie Pep was a runner.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Skills doe. 3 d chess doe. masterclass doe.

Nobody talks about that bullshit fight. You can't find one decent highlight video of the fight. Stop with the boxing hipster bull****. He did just enough to win and by that I mean he held Klitschko to landing 2 punches per round while he landed 3. Klitschko-Joshua will be talked about for ages while nobody talks about Klitschko-Fury

Comment

i'm not, and i like the guy. i'm just saying he did a better job vs an old legend (way older) than joshua. he didn't suffer the fight at any point.
                  I would hope so. Hopkin was 51 years old coming off a 2 and a half year layoff. Klitschko is 41 coming off a year and a half layoff. Do you understand the difference?

Comment

nah, joe smith did way better vs old hopkins
                    dude get over it. i am now a fan of joshua. i could care less about him but the heart this young boy showed was un real. let it go man. he in only 19 fights ko'd wlad. and wlad showed much much heart both are warriors. joshua had 0 experience going past 7. sucked raw meat up through a straw and made it through in a fantastic way.

a 41 year old wlad is better then 80% of heavyweights out there today and the young kid blasted through. thats impressive. i tip my hat off to both men. i picked joshua because wlad had never been in the ring in any point of his career with such a specimen. and it came true. all of this hate bitterness and anger u have for the young kid is ridiculous. both men gave the fans a great classic fight. get over it.

Comment

He stopped Wlad. Something Fury couldn't do.
                      Ah your one of those stupid "powah doe" fans.

Im sure if you were the one fighting you'd prefer to be in a wide decision over an active Klitschko while taking no damage instead of getting outboxed, losing, getting dropped hard and having to come back late against the same, inactive guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X