Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The WBC Give Back Alvare'z Belt 24 years from now? Mexican Style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The WBC Give Back Alvare'z Belt 24 years from now? Mexican Style?

Let's reminisce casual politics shall we.

What would Jose Suleiman do? not Jr.

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-20-2016, 02:26 PM.

Every thread you start is a negative thread trashing either Canelo or GGG and making fun of them. They are two of the best and most exciting fighters in the sport. Boxing is a little better off because they are fighting now and boxing will be a little worse off when they leave the sport. Did you join Boxing Scene for the sole purpose of starting threads trashing these two boxers because that's all I've ever seen you do? I can't stop you from doing this but I wish you would stop doing this. Find boxers you like and start start threads praising them instead of just bad mouthing boxers you don't like. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Every thread you start is a negative thread trashing either Canelo or GGG and making fun of them. They are two of the best and most exciting fighters in the sport. Boxing is a little better off because they are fighting now and boxing will be a little worse off when they leave the sport. Did you join Boxing Scene for the sole purpose of starting threads trashing these two boxers because that's all I've ever seen you do? I can't stop you from doing this but I wish you would stop doing this. Find boxers you like and start start threads praising them instead of just bad mouthing boxers you don't like. Please.
      Can't you tell thats he's black. all he watches is PBC, Adrien Broner is his idol.

Comment

Working...
      X