Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top ten people I'd most like to **** right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice plenty of laughs in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      7. Tony The Tiger

A typical Fat Yank in his use of braggadocio, there's nothing wrong with "my cereals are quite nice I think, but make up your own minds" as a catchphrase.

However, this cock-sure fucking prick hasn't got a modest bone in his body, and for that he deserves to be bummed into the middle of next week. I wonder if Anthony Tiger would still go around shouting "they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" if he woke up shitting blood for a fortnight?
      One thing I hadn't realised is that Tony Tiger's son has grown up and replaced him as the mascot now his dad's too old. When I was a young 'un, so many years ago now, his kid had his own cereal line to promote and was just a baby:

I look at him and think to myself "do you honestly think you'd have that job if it wasn't for your dad?" What an entitled prick he is... it's like watching Chavez Jr. all over again.

Comment

4. Charlotte Church

Is Charlotte Church known much outside of the UK? She had a classical album out years ago when she was younger, **** of an Angel or summat.

Now, there's better looking girls in the world than Charlotte Church. There's even some with better ****. But there's just some inexplicable something about this Calzaghe relative that makes me not only want to put my willy inside her and move it until white stuff comes out, but I'd even like to grow my own vagina so that she can **** it with a strap on. A girl once said to me in bed that women have better orgasms, and it's intrigued me for years. If I grew my own vag and Charlotte flicked it off, would it be better than if she tossed off my taddywhacker as it is?

An unsolved mystery of the universe, cos we'll never know.

:wank:

Comment

• God damn laddie.

Since this thread I've gotten into that girl from the last Terminator movie, that girl from Harry Potter (natch) and I always had a thing - forgive me - for Joss Stone, **** knows why.

No ****.

Comment

7. Tony The Tiger

A typical Fat Yank in his use of braggadocio, there's nothing wrong with "my cereals are quite nice I think, but make up your own minds" as a catchphrase.

However, this cock-sure fucking prick hasn't got a modest bone in his body, and for that he deserves to be bummed into the middle of next week. I wonder if Anthony Tiger would still go around shouting "they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" if he woke up shitting blood for a fortnight?
            Turns out I'm not the only one... Tony has had to block "Furries" from his Twitter account:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/27/tony-t...h-him-5647649/

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Did you do Portman yet? What about Winslet?

Comment

Working...
              X