No announcement yet.

Got into a shoot out last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    started off just a fight..but i was touching the guy up real good..so his partner pulled out a gun so i had no choice..but i shouldve been there anyway expecially at 4 in the morning

your ass has kids man....time to get that stupid **** out of your life

Comment

and Larry,

ask one of the mods to delete this if you can't....why the hell are you spreading evidence against you out there

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        your ass has kids man....time to get that stupid **** out of your life
        i know..i cant get myself together..now i wont able to see them for awhile....

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

I get the feeling you'd like to see Larry dead or in jail bent over by Bubba.
          naa,me and larry are kool but he didnt finish the job off,he needs to go back and get it done propley this time

larry step your game up

Comment

and Larry,

ask one of the mods to delete this if you can't....why the hell are you spreading evidence against you out there
            u right my mind aint right, right now..im stressing

Comment

and Larry,

lol I was gonna say the same thing. I have seen countless stories where thieves/criminals who after doing the crime brag about it on facebook etc. only to be arrested a day later.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                Man my life cant seem to get right....was out late around the wrong people and **** popped off over some dumb ****...ended up letting off 15 shots i hit 3 people..had to leave town dont know when i can go back to memphis

were you playing this COD or SOCOM?

Comment

i think i need to go back to jail i cant handle regular life man.....but im done posting for awhile..peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If it helps,I'm reading this thread while currently listening to 'The Ghetto' by Too $hort

Comment

Playing Grand Theft Auto or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X