Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should i stay novice in golden gloves or go open class???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
    **** that man, go pro man. I still have alot of weight to lose before competing, but at the most I'd only want like 10 amateur fights. Amateurs are gay.
    i need at least 30amatuer fights to make my mind up on turning pro.cause thats the only time i get to get in the ring really. i dont care if i go 0-30,as long as i get experience is what counts.plus ppl dont wanna spar me around my gym so i need something even if its little.ahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      i need at least 30amatuer fights to make my mind up on turning pro

what do you mean "make your mind up." What are you doing this for if you dont want to go pro?????

Comment

i need at least 30amatuer fights to make my mind up on turning pro.cause thats the only time i get to get in the ring really. i dont care if i go 0-30,as long as i get experience is what counts.plus ppl dont wanna spar me around my gym so i need something even if its little.ahhaa
        Ill never get sparring, I weigh 270. I plan on drooping atleast to 200 though.

Comment

Ill never get sparring, I weigh 270. I plan on drooping atleast to 200 though.
          damn.i would spar u. i like fighting bigger guys to work on bodyshots. as in punch them hard to the body cause they can take it cause of extra protection

Comment

damn.i would spar u. i like fighting bigger guys to work on bodyshots. as in punch them hard to the body cause they can take it cause of extra protection
            NO ONE has ever approached me for sparring. I fight alot to try to make up for it but it isnt the same.

Comment

NO ONE has ever approached me for sparring. I fight alot to try to make up for it but it isnt the same.
              im the same.no1 has said"hey corey,u wanna spar" nope not ever

Comment

im the same.no1 has said"hey corey,u wanna spar" nope not ever
                well, we both been rockin the bags off the hooks. We can be like them two "Chin CHecker" guys. Boxingscene stay shook.

Comment

well, we both been rockin the bags off the hooks. We can be like them two "Chin CHecker" guys. Boxingscene stay shook.
                  ahaha hell yeah. when i fight amateur im going to get a b.s shirt ahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X