No announcement yet.

Was There A Needle Mark on Clenelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Can you guys just move on and accept the realistic fact that mostly every pro athlete at an elite level is on some sort of PED.

Only the stupid ones get caught. I don't care if he juiced or not, fact is that he got caught which made a shame to his name and himself.

Ortiz juiced the **** to max out, yet no one is shaming him like Canelo. Same with Povetkin and a lot of other fighters.
    Ortiz was not a superstar/cash cow like Canelo.

Ortiz could be thrown under the bus because he was worth little in PPV revenue, was not marketable and was about 50 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      You do realize Clen is an oral drug right? Please tell me you realize this......
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Does clen work with a combination of other drugs?
      It actually can be used as part of a bigger regiment. Contador the cyclist is an example of that.

Pill, Powder, and Liquid are all taken orally though... there's no injecting of Clen. It's a bronchodilator not an anabolic steroid oil.
      Actually, you are wrong, bodybuilders inject Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is actually nicknamed the Hollywood diet because it allows actors to drop weight pretty fast without destroying their builds for action movies. I think the problem for most people who are familiar with Clenbuterol is the sheer amount of meat the fighter in question would've had to ingest within a short period of time in order to have the levels he had result in his test if the meat was actually the problem. He also would've had to consume that meat within 34 hours prior to the test if it was meat. Clenbuterol levels are not accumulative as it would be with other substances because it's not a drug that stays in your system long at all.

Comment

But Clen can be used to mask other stuff. Thats the word on the street. So the meat contamination might just be a coverup for the other ***** he is putting in. MFCKING CHEATER!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Canelo wasn't tested for steroids he test for Clenbuterol which if you are taking as a PED you don't inject. That looks like a pimple to me. And the low amounts of clenbuterol every expert and drug agency says is consistent with meat contamination and mexico has huge problem with meat.

Sounds like GGG has been listening to trolls online.
          Yeah, how many pimples in your abs have you gotten in your life???????????????????????????????????? None probably, Canelo is a mfcking cheater bruh. Accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            Yeah, how many pimples in your abs have you gotten in your life???????????????????????????????????? None probably, Canelo is a mfcking cheater bruh. Accept it.
            I occasionally get a pimple on my abs (of course it's where a surgical scar is, and I'm sure that's the reason)

But that was my thought process. "It's a needle mark...no, it's a pimple...on his stomach?! It's a needle mark."

Comment

Pretty obvious he is stacking. Some HGH usage.

Comment

You do realize Clen is an oral drug right? Please tell me you realize this......
                It's also used to mask other PED's that are injected, you realize that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                  The text over Canelo's hair, in Artorias's pic, makes it hard to tell if Canelo's hair is just like how it was during the weigh-in. His beard looks pretty much the same to me, but the lighting makes it hard to know for sure. Also, Artorias didn't specify how long after the weigh-in that picture was taken. Clenelo could've been injected with something some time after the weigh-in, before the pic.
                  his beard is not the same and artorias was exposed as lying about the date of the photo when he originally posted it and that is why the new version of artorias photo has been cropped. lol Who knows what else artorias has lied about or doctored in the photo. Go find the original undoctored photo and we can continue this discussion. There was no bump during the weighin and no bump the next day during the fight in any of the thousands of high definition pictures of Canelo without a shirt on.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-21-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    It could be anything if the photo is even real...

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    OK so here is the full pic you are referencing that artorias posted.

I wondered why the pic was cropped it's because they removed the after Golovkin weighin comments from artorias which is a lie. Here is the pic from the weigh in

His beard is neatly trimmed for the weighin but in the pic Artorias said was after the weighin it's long and untrimmed? Not matching lol Who knows what else is doctored or lied about in that pic. You can't trust shyt posted by Artorias Boxing. That clown has been exposed for doctoring videos on YouTube. LMAO

Comment

I don't think the OP knows this lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X