Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Convinced Joshua, Hearn Are Definitely Scared of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an AJ fan just as much as I'm a Wilder fan. If AJ beats Parker without any injuries, then the fight happens next, or it's just a plain duck.

No other way to characterize it. Its time settle this thing and make a unified HW king. It's been too long.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Wilder has already said he would why do you Joshua nuthuggers look for any excuse in the book not to make this fight?? Not like you’re even on Joshua’s payroll stop being such a beta
      I couldn't care how much Joshua or Wilder are getting paid.

But demands need to be reasonable and fair for the fight to happen.

Making an unreasonable demands shows you don't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I couldn't care how much Joshua or Wilder are getting paid.

But demands need to be reasonable and fair for the fight to happen.

Making an unreasonable demands shows you don't want the fight.
        The fact that Hearn never sat down with haymon for negotiation shows they didn’t want the fight and now they’re pinned to a wall if wilders not next the whole world will know they’re ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          The fact that Hearn never sat down with haymon for negotiation shows they didn’t want the fight and now they’re pinned to a wall if wilders not next the whole world will know they’re ducking.
          OK, continue talking to yourself.

Comment

Everyone can see it. He mske Hear and Aj act out of character

Comment

Just you amd your 10 fans believe that nonsense. Simply hiding behind your demands which are simply laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                OK, continue talking to yourself.
                Did you just reply and deflect or..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  In before it reaches 20 pages of the same BS we've been arguing about for days.
                  That said, AJ should expect major criticism if he doesn't fight Wilder next. Hard not to call it a duck.
                  You got that right!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    Everyone with a pulse should demand this fight be next for both in 2018. Boxing needs it,we need it.
                    We do !!!!!!!!

Comment

Hearn tried to persuade Wilder to fight Whyte with no guarantee of AJ afterwards. Hearn isnt Wilders career guidance counselor and there should be no reason for Wilder to trust him in anything he suggests or requests without AJ being FRONT & CENTER in negotiations.

Hearn has his golden egg layin' goose in AJ and he aint jeopardizing the few more HUGE paydays he can most definitely get from AJ's cult celebrity. Wilder would throw a wrench just as heavy as AJ's muscles in Hearns plans - and thats not acceptable to Hearns.....look for Team-Hearn to avoid Wilder for as long as possible as the blokes make every excuse to justify AJ's limbo level ducks........

Comment

Working...
                      X