Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Punches Anthony Joshua In The Face!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can all hope aj the real puts up more of a challenge.

Comment

Pretty sloppy arm punch that would not have hurt the real AJ.

Comment

Wilder just knocked out AJ's mandatory and you people are still making excuses. Lmao
        There is only one man who can talk the talk and walk the walk and his name is Deontay Wilder. Meanwhile cross the pond team AJ continues to BS the people by holding the Belts hostage. Never realizing that Wilder is destined to be the Unified King and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Comment

Imma unite them belts like our ancestors united these great states of America.

Aint nobody stopping me from climbing in that ring in Cardiff on March 31st.

Tony you better watch your goddam back. I may test that chin early.

Comment

This makes him look bad lmao if joshua was smart hed just point out how wilder almost fell

Comment

If Wilder connects its nigh night to mr Anthony Joshua.zzz

Comment

Did he yell bombsquad? He better because Joshua is now taking that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  Imma unite them belts like our ancestors united these great states of America.

Aint nobody stopping me from climbing in that ring in Cardiff on March 31st.

Tony you better watch your goddam back. I may test that chin early.
                  Will you be wearing one of your pussified suits?

Comment

I don't Kno if Wilder can beat AJ. There are question marks for both. What I do think is AJ is the better boxer and should win. Would I bet on that? He'll never! Wilder is fast and goofy awkward with big time power. As a boxing g family my mind says Joshua.. as a man who has actually been in the ring before my mind says Wilder can put this guy to sleep. Wilder ain't no Foreman, but just like George he has a chance with anyone today.. no one should make any excuses if he wins this fight. And if he loses....that doesn't make him a fraud. As a fan, I want to see the best fight the best no matter the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Did he yell bombsquad? He better because Joshua is now taking that away from him.
                      The whole."bommg squaaad" thing is irritating as ****. But that today's promotions. Everything is WWE at the top before they actually make it happen. Floyd, Fury, and countless others are trying to be Ali without putting in the same work. It's irritating, but it has more to do with multiple belt's than anything else in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X