• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Canelo landed the cleaner shots GGG was hitting air
    GGG was coming forward doe

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      I know this has been done already but I’ll add my opinion.

Round 1:
      GGG on the hunt chasing Alvarez. Head hunting.
      Canelo backing away and trying to counter. Mixing in some good body punches.
      GGG landed the majority of punches.
      10-9 GGG

Round 2:
      Alvarez countered well and even stood in the center of the ring and became the aggressor for periods. He landed some nice hooks to the body with both hands.
      GGG threw mostly jabs and blocked some fire. Trying to pin down Canelo but couldn’t.
      Canelo 10-9

Round 3:
      Canelo establishes some good bodywork again in this round. GGG head hunting too much. Getting countered to the body but managed to block the stuff upstairs. Alvarez moving his feet well. Even Abel Sanchez tells Gennady in the corner that he gave that one away.
      Canelo 10 -9

Round 4:
      GGG woke up went after Canelo and grabbed control.
      Immediately tripling and doubling on the jab. Even put in some bodywork. When he goes to the body it opens everything up. Alvarez looks a little tired moves his feet and avoids trouble well. Blocked the biggest shots.
      GGG 10-9

Round 5:
      Biggest punch of the round and most punches landed were by GGG. But I was impressed by Canelo. He was able to absorb a big right hand and fight his way out of trouble. He shook his head at GGG and bluffed him into not attacking.
      GGG 10-9

Round 6
      Canelo looks gassed this round. Barely threw punches.
      GGG is letting the jab go. Trying to just touch and pin Alvarez down. Canelo looking like a slick fighter. But getting outworked.
      GGG 10-9

Round 7:
      GGG is the aggressor chasing Canelo almost the entire round. He has to jog to catch up to him. Best punch all night upstairs Canelo took it well. Canelo’s best punch was a left body punch that stopped GGG momentarily from coming forward.
      GGG 10-9

Round 8:
      Canelo tried in the beginning of the round to test GGG. But to no success. The story was GGG chasing Canelo this round like A fiend. Landing punches but couldn’t land many power punches. Canelo doing everything he can to get away.
      GGG 10-9

Round 9:
      GGG hit Canelo with a good punch. Canelo gets on his bike.
      Canelo manages to land a good shot while GGG is attacking to no effect. GGG continues to attack while piling up the points Canelo in survival mode not trying to engage.
      GGG 10-9

Round 10:
      Canelo’s corner tells him before the round he needs to win the next three rounds outright. He stands his ground early on exchanging but GGG is not phased. GGG is out working him and pushing him back. Canelo is searching for that one power punch. That one answer that can save him. He’s getting bullied and pushed around despite being the more muscular looking fighter. He is clinching now and looking to get away. GGG smells blood.
      GGG 10-9

Round 11:
      Pretty close round. Canelo countered and tried to fight back. GGG again was the aggressor.
      GGG 10-9

Round 12:
      I’ll give the last round to Canelo. GGG could never land a punctuation mark on the round. Canelo landed a big shot in the beginning then a nice combo that GGG walked through. GGG pressing Canelo clinching and countering. Canelo landed the cleaner harder punches.
      Canelo 10-9

I got GGG winning the fight wide winning 9 to 3 rounds.
      117 to 111. Should have been an easy decision. What a robbery.
      lens crafters will give you a pair of eyeglasses for free if you get your eyes checked..

Comment

Well at least GGG kept his belts via draw. Kov-ward 1 was a more obvious robbery IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          GGG was coming forward doe
          Yea so was every boxer Floyd fought what’s the difference oh that’s right a Mexican can’t run and counter . He has to stand face first and Fight like a tough man contestant to win

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            lens crafters will give you a pair of eyeglasses for free if you get your eyes checked..
            Post your round by round scorecard

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Yea so was every boxer Floyd fought what’s the difference oh that’s right a Mexican can’t run and counter . He has to stand face first and Fight like a tough man contestant to win
              I was joking sir

GGG was blocking punches with his face

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                I don’t know how it can be seen as close fight.
                Alvarez was running and looked gas for the entire middle of the fight.
                I think Byrd was giving Canelo credit for landing one hard punch in every round.
                While discounting all of the work GGG did the entire round.
                Byrd was just busy looking at Canelo's abs and face smhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  I'll suck your d!ck if you give me a napkin.
                  We know you would. SMH.

Comment

you have to be mentally ill to score that fight for Clenelo

Comment

TS is biased as fuuuck

Anyone that doesn’t have gggs nuts in there mouth know that fight was close, a 1-2 point fight either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X