No announcement yet.

Are bald or have hair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    That's very good. No, I don't work on one of the Big4.

Funny thing is, working at one of the Big4 is so incredibly overrated. I frequently interact with accountants at E&Y and if I ask a tax question to an audit manager, that literally have no ****ing clue.

Me, you can me any tax, audit and accounting question and I will likely be able to respond. Also, I am a CPA
    I knew some Big 4 workers and they were brilliant( I outdid them at some stuff though). Maybe they deal with more complex things and not just tax stuff so they aren't as fresh as you. Did you see my question?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I knew some Big 4 workers and they were brilliant( I outdid them at some stuff though). Maybe they deal with more complex things and not just tax stuff so they aren't as fresh as you. Did you see my question?
      What is your question sir?

Comment

What is your question sir?
        Have you read the Black Reconstruction?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Have you read the Black Reconstruction?
          By W.E.B. Du Bois, no I have not read it. But I just added to my "want to read" list on Good Reads.

Comment

By W.E.B. Du Bois, no I have not read it. But I just added to my "want to read" list on Good Reads.
            Gotcha. I am going through it myself but it's a digital copy. If it was hard copy, I would be done already.

Comment

Nobody is bald on either side of my family. I'm in the second half of my 30's and I have a full head of hair that is turning salt and pepper. The ladies love it😼

Comment

Pop's is 89 still has a full set, mom is 80 and has a full set!

I was a Police Explorer, a Marine then a cop. When I retired I let my hair grow and beard grow!

My friends don't recognize but i'm cool with that!

I can't pull off bald because I have a big head!

Comment

Working...
                X