Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn good night of boxing tonight, anyone throwing any parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    I think the problem is with some dudes is they don't want to admit they're biased. That's ok. But be real and admit that certain fights are mismatches and not competitive at all. We get it. We all have our favorite fighters and people we enjoy watching. I loved watching Pacman demolish ****ty fighters like chris algieri and bum bum rios. Why? Because he's my favorite fighter, but believe me i know those fights are mismatches and to be honest **** fights

People trying to hide and masquerade that these fights are actually good competitive fights make me laugh. There is no issue at all with saying you're a big spence fan and like watching him beat the **** out of guys. But to sit on here and say you're excited and throwing a party with chicken wings, beer etc for a guy who got pancaked 5 years ago by a much smaller, weaker, and overall not as good fighter (matthysse) is laughable to think about
    the facts man, too much lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
      There is no quote that exist that says I will not watch a boxer if they are not black..
      So where's your chicken wings and party for non black fighters who are 1/25 odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        So where's your chicken wings and party for non black fighters who are 1/25 odds.
        Sad little fella you are, so focused on race..smh..I never even mention race yet i am the racist

Comment

Sad little fella you are, so focused on race..smh..I never even mention race yet i am the racist
          lmao, all good

everyone here knows you and what you're all about. have fun at your party lil fella, hope u have a great night.

Comment

lol "dam good fights". Peterson has had 1 fight in the last 32 months.

Peterson's best win was 7 years ago in a disputed decision against Khan. He does not have a better resumè than Jeff Horn but the Dummygraphic will refuse to give Crawford credit for that fight.

But don't let facts get in the way.

Since it's two black guys fighting though, Larry is all over it and speaks of it as a highly anticipated fight of the year.
            well it is funny you say you wouldn't watch someone because he wasn't black. then when 2 black guys are fighting, you make a thread about "good night of boxing" (even though odds say otherwise)
            nice post. That's all it is, Larry see's 2 black fighters fighting (no matter what the odds), and he says it's a "good night" of boxing.

Let's see Larry's thread of a "good night of boxing" for another fight that has horrible odds, and who aren't black.
            BostonGuy TBear

this is pure race baiting with a race filled agenda..He is literally the only person in this thread mentioning race

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              just turn off your brain like larry. just shut your brain off. you arent supposed to think about it just enjoy!
              Upsets are rare, but when they do happen the feeling is exhilarating.
              We just have to admit that's the reason why fans still keep watching these fights. Hoping against hope.
              The underdog doesn't have to win.
              He just have to inflict punishment within the 12 rounds allocated.
              That's entertaining.

Comment

BostonGuy TBear

this is pure race baiting with a race filled agenda..He is literally the only person in this thread mentioning race
                and your thread about wangs and thangs for non black fighters who are 1/25 odds?....

where was the invite for that party?

Comment

I think the problem is with some dudes is they don't want to admit they're biased. That's ok. But be real and admit that certain fights are mismatches and not competitive at all. We get it. We all have our favorite fighters and people we enjoy watching. I loved watching Pacman demolish ****ty fighters like chris algieri and bum bum rios. Why? Because he's my favorite fighter, but believe me i know those fights are mismatches and to be honest **** fights

People trying to hide and masquerade that these fights are actually good competitive fights make me laugh. There is no issue at all with saying you're a big spence fan and like watching him beat the **** out of guys. But to sit on here and say you're excited and throwing a party with chicken wings, beer etc for a guy who got pancaked 5 years ago by a much smaller, weaker, and overall not as good fighter (matthysse) is laughable to think about
                  Well who are you to really say if someone wants to sit down and have a party? It's not a big deal if that's what they want to do.

Lamont Peterson is a good fighter, he has proved that many times. It doesn't seem too long ago that Peterson gave Danny Garcia a very close fight.

To compare him to someone such as Willie Monroe that is what I'd call silly. They aren't comparable as fighters in regards to levels.

Like I said previously I don't think this is a bad fight. Obviously Spence is the favourite as he should be but Lamont is going to come to win and is very capable.

If Spence blows him out then I atleast will be impressed.

Comment

surely you didnt type that with a straight face....

Comment

great post ^

Comment

Working...
                      X