Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how the f can anonone eat them dark chocoloates ,,them *****s nasty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the f can anonone eat them dark chocoloates ,,them *****s nasty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

this heaux that keep my dicc wet gave me a box of dark cohloclates for xmas and i want to throw up just looking at them,,,,,,,,

the pernson who invented dark choloclltae needcs to get a swift slap to the cheeks,,,,<<<<<

:slkap:

Which cheeks are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Which cheeks are you referring to?
      dam is that u in ur avertar bruh????

how come i gotta keep telling u white guys that r balding that yall need to just cut ur losses n shave it off!!!

it dont look good to have hiar looking like that fam,,,just embrace ur baldness and shave it off,,,dont b that one ,guy who only has hair on the side of his dome,,smh

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        this heaux that keep my dicc wet gave me a box of dark cohloclates for xmas and i want to throw up just looking at them,,,,,,,,

the pernson who invented dark choloclltae needcs to get a swift slap to the cheeks,,,,<<<<<

:slkap:
        You ain’t lying that **** nasty as ****
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 01-02-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Only white chocolate. If you know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Only white chocolate. If you know what I mean...
            naw man white cholockate is nasty to,,its most just pure sugar with no flavor ,,,milk cholcoate is best

why u think they aint ever made no white coholclate powder to put in your milk???aint nobody buying that schit

Comment

gotta expand your horizons, get some dark chocolate with ganache inside

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                gotta expand your horizons, get some dark chocolate with ganache inside
                thats some african schit aint it,,,imma go ahead and pass on that

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  dam is that u in ur avertar bruh????

how come i gotta keep telling u white guys that r balding that yall need to just cut ur losses n shave it off!!!

it dont look good to have hiar looking like that fam,,,just embrace ur baldness and shave it off,,,dont b that one ,guy who only has hair on the side of his dome,,smh
                  Wow bruh, you are good at the guessing game..
                  I'll take our advise and shave the whole thing off like Bruce Willy..

Comment

I like dark chocolate better than regular.

best "chocolate" candy bar ever made, my top 3 candy bars is almond joy and payday and this motehrfcucker

Top 3

I didnt even know almond joy had a dark chocolate version, will check out.

I dont eat candy often though, just when I crave it I guess and thats hasnt been in awhile I didnt even eat any on Halloween.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-02-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X