No announcement yet.

How will Angel Garcia handle a KO loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babyboyctc View Post
    I have been saying this since day one...plus his heart and pride won't allow him to come back to Philly with an L on his record.
    Matthyse got heart and pride aswell. Heart and pride can only take you so far though. A big clean right/left hand right on the chin that you don't see coming from a beast like Matthyse and it's good night.

Comment

The real question is.....how will Argentina and 90% of the fools of this forum handle a Lucas KO loss????

Comment

Lol he'll handle it, it's bound to happen eventually. This will be interesting though, Danny has trouble with speed (Judah and Khan) Matthysse isn't fast but is more dangerous. I can't wait for this fight. Will there be a rematch for Danny if he loses, ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Lol he'll handle it, it's bound to happen eventually. This will be interesting though, Danny has trouble with speed (Judah and Khan) Matthysse isn't fast but is more dangerous. I can't wait for this fight. Will there be a rematch for Danny if he loses, ya think?
          Would he want a rematch if Lucas beats the living shít out of him?
          Many think Peterson was better than Garica and he got destroyed in 3 rounds. Early KO or past round 6, Danny's getting the beating of a lifetime if he lasts that long.

Comment

.....with a bit of humility, some long overdue good grace and perhaps a degree of serious soul-searching about the overall effectiveness/value of his own influence on Danny's career?

Comment

Working...
            X