Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you all seriously believe the **** talk between Mayweather/Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you all seriously believe the **** talk between Mayweather/Ortiz?

Seems like most are taking it too serious. Behind closed doors, Mayweather and Ortiz are whacking each other off.

For the people that actually believe the trash talk.. are you guys WWE fans? Just wondering

I will bet all my money that Floyd and Ortiz will start shoving each other at the weigh-in.. Z.z.zZzzzzzz.Z.zzz

Comment

Damn *******s are always complaining about anything not involving Manny..if you don't like it don't watch it.it's that damn simple

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Seems like most are taking it too serious. Behind closed doors, Mayweather and Ortiz are whacking each other off.

For the people that actually believe the trash talk.. are you guys WWE fans? Just wondering
        Very possible. This could be just as fake as Manny's media made persona.

Comment

And Do You Really Believe Manny is 100% clean?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Damn *******s are always complaining about anything not involving Manny..if you don't like it don't watch it.it's that damn simple
            *****s are getting their panties in a knot over it. I'm just saying

Comment

*****s are getting their panties in a knot over it. I'm just saying
              how old are you man??seriously??just watch the damn fighters for what they do in the damn ring and stop finding **** to b1tch about

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                how old are you man??seriously??just watch the damn fighters for what they do in the damn ring and stop finding **** to b1tch about
                This is a discussion forum. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous Mayweather/Ortiz trash talk is

Comment

what kind of PED's do you believe manny is using?

Comment

This is a discussion forum. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous Mayweather/Ortiz trash talk is
                    Its a fight between top ww's for a ww title and they are promoting it..........must be working cause you sho are crying about it

Comment

Working...
                    X