Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder Woman is a steaming pile of **** the worst movie of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it, most of those marvel movies are just on par with each other not anyone stands out.

Only the guardians of teh galaxy is the homerun one I can watch that over again and still be entertained and get laughs out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
      I watched it, most of those marvel movies are just on par with each other not anyone stands out.

Only the guardians of teh galaxy is the homerun one I can watch that over again and still be entertained and get laughs out of it.
      WW is DC, not Marvel.

I don't know why people are hating on it so much, it was a really fun movie. Don't expect it to be on the level of the Seven Samurai, it isn't meant to be.

Compared to the dross DC usually pumps out, and how it has ruined so many good characters, this one is basically a home run.

Yes, it might be done by the formula - but DC haven't even been competent enough to get that right recently.

Guardians of the Galaxy was a lot of fun. I think that there have been so many Marvel movies lately, and they are all kind of samey after a while, that they can be boring even if they are well made.

I think that Logan and Deadpool broke away from the usual formula enough to also be a lot of fun (well, dunno if Logan was fun - it was very good though.)

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        It's almost unwatchable. The lead actress is a ******. She has no credibility at all and barely speaks English.
        Yeah shes terrible, that first Fast & Furious movie she was in, never understood a single word she said, scenes with Vin Diesel some of the cringiest stuff Ive ever seen.

Mate put Wonder Woman on a few weeks ago, wasn't paying attention to what it was, thought he was watching some B Movie trash, then see some legit actors in it and realised what it was.

Terrible movie

Comment

That gadot hoe just needs azz implants and be in ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            She's a former Israeli soldier who used to kill children on their way to school, she doesn't need to speak English or have any previous acting experience.. hollywood is owned by her country men.
            A little dramatic eh? She was Miss Israel, I doubt she was actually "serving" all that much.

Comment

not watched it and i wont watch it. always a surprise how hyped these comic book movies are, they are usually ****e with a few exceptions (mainly dark knight trilogy)

Comment

You betas are just afraid of a strong woman. Just admit it to yourselves....no need to confess here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  You betas are just afraid of a strong woman. Just admit it to yourselves....no need to confess here.
                  Strong woman hahahhahahahahahahahahahabhahaaaaa

The daft cunt is like a stick. She weighs about 120 lbs and has no muscle definition at all. Even clowns like butler would merc that bitch with ease. We are not talking about Cyborg here bruh who is a legit beast of a woman we are talking about some skinny Israeli that can barely lift a fake sword.

Lolololololoollolooloollollol fucking cuck scared of a skinny bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    What about War for the Planet of the Apes? You see that yet?

I might see it this weekend.
                    ... Don't go!... You'll only find out that those stupid monkeys will beat you, eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      The daft cunt is like a stick. She weighs about 120 lbs and has no muscle definition at all. Even clowns like butler would merc that bitch with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X