Another Beercules **** up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Real ****, I ****ed a 54 year old. Go after the nurse
    I feel like. I wish Mike Tyson knocked on my door and knocked me the **** out and I wake up like 4 days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I quickly texted back "omg I'm so sorry I meant to send this to someone else" sue just replied"ok."

I'm bugging the **** out. This is going to be awkward next time I see her which is probably Monday
      Dude, she'll probably laugh about it. Haha. She's most likely sucked a cawk before. She may not suck yours though. Haha. But she should damn it.

Comment

I was just sexting this girl I started talking to (not the one that friend zoned me)

And somehow. Some ****ing way I texted my dads nurse if she would suck my c0ck

Jesus ****ing Christ this is the worst day of my life.

****KKKKKKKK
        You are not alone... I did this not once but twice! I wrote this totally dirty text to my girlfriend at the time & accidentally sent it to another friends phone. Her mother had her phone. Her mother was a devout catholic & very religious. She thought I was an outstanding gentleman & often told her daughter this. Try explaining that one. She thought I was sending it to her daughter. The other time was in my dirtbag days. I wrote a dirty email to this girl I was sleeping with. I knew she wouldn't have her phone for a few days so I was to email her when I had time. She never told me that email belonged to her Aunt. Her Aunt emailed me back & informed me her niece was using her email...Sexting or writing dirty emails are a bad idea especially if you are drinking...
        Last edited by joe strong; 08-05-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Dude, she'll probably laugh about it. Haha. She's most likely sucked a cawk before. She may not suck yours though. Haha. But she should damn it.
          **** if she was younger I would go for it

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          You are not alone... I did this not once but twice! I wrote this totally dirty text to my girlfriend at the time & accidentally sent it to another friends phone. Her mother had her phone. Her mother was a devout catholic & very religious. She thought I was an outstanding gentleman & often told her daughter this. Try explaining that one. She thought I was sending it to her daughter. The other time was in my dirtbag days. I wrote a dirty email to this girl I was sleeping with. I knew she wouldn't have her phone for a few days so I was to email her when I had time. She never told me that email belonged to her Aunt. Her Aunt emailed me back & informed me her niece was using her email...Sexting or writing dirty emails are a bad idea especially if you are drinking...
          Thank God I'm not the only one just have to let it go right?

Comment

Fool. I get black out drunk and always text stupid ****.

I'm avoiding that now.
            sent ; 08-04-2017, 05:37 PM, only a day ago

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              ****ing ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk my life.

Comment

**** if she was younger I would go for it

Thank God I'm not the only one just have to let it go right?
                It is embarrassing. Sending the text to the wrong friend & having her mother read it was the bad one. Our friendship was never the same after. I never saw her mother again as I stopped going over there. She was the last girl I ever had in the friend zone. There is nothing I could ever say to her mother that would change what she thought of me no matter if it was meant for her daughter or not. The other one was no big deal as we were not together long.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  It is embarrassing. Sending the text to the wrong friend & having her mother read it was the bad one. Our friendship was never the same after. I never saw her mother again as I stopped going over there. She was the last girl I ever had in the friend zone. There is nothing I could ever say to her mother that would change what she thought of me no matter if it was meant for her daughter or not. The other one was no big deal as we were not together long.
                  Honestly. Your story mixed with my vodka makes me feel better lol.

Thank you. Green K on the way

Comment

Is the nurse at least attractive? Maybe you have a shot at a good ******* - this could be a blessing in disguise :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Is the nurse at least attractive? Maybe you have a shot at a good ******* - this could be a blessing in disguise :*******:
                      She also said "that's not nice"

I feel like a ****ing ******

Comment

Working...
                      X