Collapse
No announcement yet.

The American diet a process of Natural Selection at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast food is **** anyway. I try to eat healthy most of the time, but if I want to eat something I eat it and Im in good shape. It doesn't havent anything to do with my metabolism I just work my ass off in the gym.

Comment

Darwinism is the ****

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
        Darwinism is the ****
        ever check out the darwin awards?
        Some funny reading there.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Sissons View Post
          Smoking is bad. burning calories won't help
          **** smokin and eatin like a pig.

But drinkin is the ****.

Comment

I agree with the TS analysis. The American diet consists of three main ingredients, salt, sugar, and fat.

We end up eating the wrong **** throughout the day and this is resulting in chronic malnutrition for people skinny and fat. I dont care though. Most americans are slow and worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              I agree with the TS analysis. The American diet consists of three main ingredients, salt, sugar, and fat.

We end up eating the wrong **** throughout the day and this is resulting in chronic malnutrition for people skinny and fat. I dont care though. Most americans are slow and worthless.
              Wow stereotypes are fun eh?

Comment

Wow stereotypes are fun eh?
                On a forum they are very fun.

You're from the south, so I think you get what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  On a forum they are very fun.

You're from the south, so I think you get what I meant.
                  i believe the ones that get your attention are but not the majority as your claiming.

Even a non educated southern man can lay some real **** on you and educate you.

and by saying im from the south i should get what you mean, im sure your implying the stereotypical dumb redneck and yes we have some but the vast majority are very capable, intelligent people. Maybe not all in book smart intelligence you mean but they are intelligent none the less.

There are documented weight problems in the south ,yes, and alot of it IS due to lack of nutrition education i can agree with that but largely based on income. Its not a coincidence that one of the poorest states is also one of the most obese.

your really selling a whole nation short though by saying all americans are slow and worthless

Comment

The American idiot is a result of design.

http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html
                    http://www.msgtruth.org/
                    http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/index.html
                    http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/

Add drugs, alchohol, a convinience to entertainment and sports, and a good percentage of Americans end up slow and worthless.

Comment

i believe the ones that get your attention are but not the majority as your claiming.

Even a non educated southern man can lay some real **** on you and educate you.

and by saying im from the south i should get what you mean, im sure your implying the stereotypical dumb redneck and yes we have some but the vast majority are very capable, intelligent people. Maybe not all in book smart intelligence you mean but they are intelligent none the less.

There are documented weight problems in the south ,yes, and alot of it IS due to lack of nutrition education i can agree with that but largely based on income. Its not a coincidence that one of the poorest states is also one of the most obese.

your really selling a whole nation short though by saying all americans are slow and worthless
                      Yeah I get what you are saying. I was just trying to be an ******* about it.

I find that this country's nutritional values are inverted. People gravitate towards the things that have shown to damage the brain and the body.

The American food industry and it's priority to maximize profits is who I blame. Our meat industry was completely revolutionized to this point by fast food. Now we have chickens that are grown rapidly in dark unsanitary chicken houses, and we have cows getting severely bloated by them being fed corn instead of grass.

Our slaughterhouses employ immigrant workers who have no rights and are treated like the animals. They lose their fingernails in the ****in meat for christ sakes. We cant process our meats in unsanitary factory conditions and sprayed with amonia and not pay some sort of price for it at the point of intake.

I dont mean to talk **** on people just for the sake of ignorance. Im just sick of this parade of delusion most are in. People need to wake up.

Comment

Working...
                      X