Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse: Nasir's beat selection or his women selection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse: Nasir's beat selection or his women selection?

Awesome lyricist (with great concepts), up there with the greats, but give your honest opinion...
    his choice of beats
    66.67%
    his choice of women
    33.33%

I completely agree with you on this, Nasir's beats are utter ****. Kelis is a whore but at least sexy as hell.

Comment

Nas has become pretty inconsistent picking beats, especially since Street's Disciple. When Nas grabs hold of a good beat he shreds it to pieces.

If he could pick beats like say a Jeezy or Ross (not the same types of course, good beats for him) or with some of what he was rapping on with The Firm, who would be able to deny him the GOAT spot, instead of it being arguable?

From what I've seen, Nas has a pretty good track record of getting with fine looking females, even though they are mostly sluts: Sade, Kelis, Mary J. Blige (she's decent in her prime)...

After I typed this, I put "Nas former females list" in the google search bar and it came out with list from a magazine http://www.complex.com/blog_gallerie...male-conquests

Comment

^ Agreed. The TS probably just means the Amy Whinehouse photos that are coming out. But who the hell cares? Looks like she can take a mean dick, it's a rebound chick and they always aren't the greatest so he's just getting his dick wet. It's all good if he is hitting that for now you know he'll get somebody better, his track records with the bittys is almost flawless. Sade, mary J & Kelis? DAMN! My dudes a pimp! Plus him & amy might just be friends.

But if he had Gucci, OJ and Waka's beats he'd be no doubt GOAT. Because even the haters agree those 3 have some sick beats but are wasted on them because "they aren't that good" but **** I dig em!

Comment

he gets points for this one no doubt

and c'mon he tapped Sade that's legendary status right there

his beat selection is definitely worse

Comment

honestly, over the past couple of years you can add his flow to this thread....he's got one of the most boring, stale flows in the game right now. He should try to switch up his flow once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by THE JAZZY MAC View Post
              honestly, over the past couple of years you can add his flow to this thread....he's got one of the most boring, stale flows in the game right now. He should try to switch up his flow once in a while
              Real talk, the truth is coming out

Comment

Working...
              X