Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Loma force Davis to fight him now or make him drop his belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different divisions. Tank would just drop whatever belt he had though if there was a scenario they could fight. He got upset at Floyd at the suggestion he could fight Loma. It's obvious he doesn't want to face him and with good reason. He'd get smoked.

Comment

Davis is gonna move up, anyway......If he can catch Loma, while he's (loma) running from mikey, or haney, loma is stuck at 135 like ggg was stuck at 164 because of WARd. Loma got dropped in his first fight at 135, he's gonna get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        Davis is gonna move up, anyway......If he can catch Loma, while he's (loma) running from mikey, or haney, loma is stuck at 135 like ggg was stuck at 164 because of WARd. Loma got dropped in his first fight at 135, he's gonna get KO'd.
        Ward was dropped by Darnell Boone who's something like 25-25 including losses to junior middleweights. A knockdown doesn't ruin a guys career or even define him. Loma's was flash and he got up and KO'd the guy who Mikey Garcia ducked.

Why should Loma have to move up again? He was an average sized Featherweight that's already moved up a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I don't know if Loma can force him. But he should challenge him at 130, make him quit so that Floyd, Errol and the rest of the gang shut the **** up, and then move right on with his career.
          Yea I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            You know how stupid that sounds Oscar got dropped at 130, Zab Judah dropped Floyd, Floyd faked a low blow when Jesus Chavez drop him with a body shot . People get dropped,but a Champion gets up and wins. I believe that is an Ali saying

Comment

Just to shut some people up, sure. Then again those same people would just say someone else beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                You know how stupid that sounds Oscar got dropped at 130, Zab Judah dropped Floyd, Floyd faked a low blow when Jesus Chavez drop him with a body shot . People get dropped,but a Champion gets up and wins. I believe that is an Ali saying
                Casual fans view knockdown of guy they don't like = exposed as a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Just to shut some people up, sure. Then again those same people would just say someone else beats him.
                  Of course. See how quickly Walters and Rigo were thrown on the trash heap after having to hear for months how easily they'd win.

Loma could simultaneously hold every belt in every weight class fighting a fight a week and he'd still be a bum who'd lose to some other guy they are willing to hype then dismiss at the drop of a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    no.............
                    care to explain?

Comment

Tank has no shame whatsoever. I guarantee he'd drop the belt rather than fight lomachenko. And people would defend him on here for it

Comment

Working...
                      X