Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Sense Canelo Doesn't Really Want Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    With eyes but are blind, legally.
    If you do something for 10 seconds you win the round

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LMAO....... don’t think so man. 10 people at my house ALL thought GGG won 9-3, 8-4 easily.

Comment

stealthradon

remember the Artorias Flopping videos you kept on embedding to say Floyd beat Pac!!

seems only natural for you to cry that Lil swinging Gee 12 rounds ''won.''

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          stealthradon

remember the Artorias Flopping videos you kept on embedding to say Floyd beat Pac!!

seems only natural for you to cry that Lil swinging Gee 12 rounds ''won.''
          Did Artorias say that Floyd won, then change his mind?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Hello Oscar, remember to wash all kitchen utensils properly after use.
            Hello Sanchez, remember to purchase your evening lotion for when you masturbate to ggg's highlights knocking out clerks and custodians!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              He said he would fight him like a real Mexican, so what fight were you watching. He fought G like a fake Mexican. Real Mexicans don't back peddle most of the fight. He sure has a career as a decision guy like sprayweather but certainly not like the greatest Mexican fighter ever. J. C. Superstar
              Who the fuk are you to define Mexican boxing as only front foot heavy?

Just by what you said I now know that your a gotdamn casual and your name is vitali in respects to a man who was linked to PED's!

You have no integrity, Canelo took the hair test and was cleared and then cleanly outboxed the biggest hype job in modern boxing history besides Adrien Broner!

Learn boxing before you come and try to talk about it fool!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Canelo still hasn't signed up for voluntary testing for performance enhancing drugs. All talk...GGG may need to walk away.
                It's getting kind of obvious that Canelo doesn't want to be tested. at the very least he wants to delay it for as long as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  Its all just negotiating tactics from both sides. GGG trying to reduce the concessions he made for the may 5 fight and get a better deal. Canelo team trying to hold their ground. Fight will happen, its just on what terns.
                  ... quite likely, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Who the fuk are you to define Mexican boxing as only front foot heavy?

Just by what you said I now know that your a gotdamn casual and your name is vitali in respects to a man who was linked to PED's!

You have no integrity, Canelo took the hair test and was cleared and then cleanly outboxed the biggest hype job in modern boxing history besides Adrien Broner!

Learn boxing before you come and try to talk about it fool!
                    I know more about boxing than you will ever in your pathetic lifetime know dummy. To me you are less than a CASUAL. Canelo lost the fight. If he hadn't back peddled the way he did he would have finished the night on his back. And yes Vitali Klitschko is the GREATEST heavyweight champion of ALL times.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Did Artorias say that Floyd won, then change his mind?
                      you easily fall for the bait! I'm referencing what a Channel thinks and your OWN opinion on it. We know Artorias thinks Pac won in slow motion, and you kept on hyping that video. So to answer your question....who won that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X