Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney is on par w Meldrick Taylor, being punch drunk, sad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Not sad,,, maybe if he took his career seriously and managed his money he wouldnt be still fighting and becoming brain dead,,,,

maybe if he had an education and had job skills he would be in this situation

james has nobody to blame but himself...

like its a shocker that boxer hang on to long get punch drunk....

people have known this for like 100 years....

no pity

That's your opinion. I don't wish that upon nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      That's your opinion. I don't wish that upon nobody.
      I dont wish it on anyone,, but i aint gonna have pity...

toney caused this, he made loot in the 90's got fat, and then cameback and made more loot...

maybe if he trained as hard as floyd and hopkins we wouldnt be in this situation...
      or got out the game like lewis and oscar did,,,

but james was an idiot,,,
      you cant tell me that in 95 after we lost to jones and montell-he should have started thinking about an exit plan... hell even pauli has an exit plan....

toney was an idiot in a brutal sport and payed the price,,, and it wasnt like he was the first.... it has been happening forever,, couldnt he have looked at ali in 96 and been damn i dont wanna end up like this,,,,

berto and dawson and taylor and lacy all never need to fight again, or they will end up like toney..

i have pity for the 3rd world children that starve and homeless vets... i got no pity for guys that make millions and then blow it on bling and then fight till they punch drunk.... thats just stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I dont wish it on anyone,, but i aint gonna have pity...

toney caused this, he made loot in the 90's got fat, and then cameback and made more loot...

maybe if he trained as hard as floyd and hopkins we wouldnt be in this situation...
        or got out the game like lewis and oscar did,,,

but james was an idiot,,,
        you cant tell me that in 95 after we lost to jones and montell-he should have started thinking about an exit plan... hell even pauli has an exit plan....

toney was an idiot in a brutal sport and payed the price,,, and it wasnt like he was the first.... it has been happening forever,, couldnt he have looked at ali in 96 and been damn i dont wanna end up like this,,,,

berto and dawson and taylor and lacy all never need to fight again, or they will end up like toney..

i have pity for the 3rd world children that starve and homeless vets... i got no pity for guys that make millions and then blow it on bling and then fight till they punch drunk.... thats just stupidity

You know what, Ima have to agree with you. haha fair enough. Well played sir. But in the end it is a shame.

Comment

Working...
        X