Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

russian spy Maria Butina to plead guilty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria got Trump elected through the NRA. Brilliant! Tell Mueller case closed.

Comment

"The charges against her were brought by federal prosecutors in Washington, DC, and her case is unrelated to special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election."

https://nypost.com/2018/12/10/accuse...-plead-guilty/

Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        If my memory serves me correctly, Russian hoes were compromising embassy marines. RJJ is laying pipe over there!
        His small pipe that is.

He has no BBC

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          His small pipe that is.

He has no BBC
          I saw some clip of RJJ with a very sexy Russian cum slut... he looked happy.

Comment

She has plead guilty to criminal conspiracy at the direction of the Russian govt.

Did her old bald conservative operative husband never question why a 25 year old Kremlin connected woman wanted to fck and merry his old cracks ass?

Never occurred to him, "I think this Russian hoe may be a spy?"

Seriously how stupid are right wingers?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              If my memory serves me correctly, Russian hoes were compromising embassy marines. RJJ is laying pipe over there!
              Oh for sure RJJ made that bitch bleed with his python when he was doing his thing in Russia

Comment

Whatever she did must've been terrible, they gave her a first class ticket home.

Comment

I'll hit it, She a attractive lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Oh for sure RJJ made that bitch bleed with his python when he was doing his thing in Russia
                    He loved the Russian poon so much, he became a citizen of Russia.

A guys gotta go where his dong is appreciated!

Comment

Butina said she acted "under direction of" a Russian official whom CNN has identified as Alexander Torshin.

Who is Alexander Torshin?

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...-police-2018-5

Spanish police have turned over to the FBI wiretaps of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a prominent Russian banker suspected of money laundering who met with President Donald Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., during the 2016 US presidential election.
                      Last edited by THREAD-KILLER; 12-13-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X