No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    You sure that's the reason? Or is it that things are wrapping up?
    IMO, it makes little sense to shut them down now, when no one even knows what's in the report because it hasn't been released.

But what do I know? Apparently, I'll be banned before I can say "I told you so!" Probably by design.

Just know that I'll be laughing my ass off, on my little island. And then I'll realize those Q guys are going to go nuts, and I'll start getting really worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
      IMO, it makes little sense to shut them down now, when no one even knows what's in the report because it hasn't been released.

But what do I know? Apparently, I'll be banned before I can say "I told you so!" Probably by design.

Just know that I'll be laughing my ass off, on my little island. And then I'll realize those Q guys are going to go nuts, and I'll start getting really worried.
      What's this Q guys thing you're worried about? Is this another KKK thing or something?

Man people worry about some crazy chit.

Bro do you really think Trump colluded with the Russians? I mean I know you don't like him but do you really think this happened?

Comment

• At this point...the real unanswered questions are yet to come from the ongoing Fisa investigation which has been completely overshadowed by the Collusion investigation.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-still-active

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Just stop it...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=809427

Threads get merged all the time. It should have been merged a long time ago. EVERYTHING is all here where it should be.
          You notice how I didn't reply you after you said what you said? That was the end of our conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            At this point...the real unanswered questions are yet to come from the ongoing Fisa investigation which has been completely overshadowed by the Collusion investigation.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-still-active
            They're coming. My bet is it will be the next focus because the Dems will keep pushing. The more they push the more the Rs will dig into Fisa.

Comment

You sure that's the reason? Or is it that things are wrapping up?
              I'm positive that's the reason because the mod who did it said people on my ignore list not being able to comment was a factor in merging the thread.

Why merge the thread when the whole point of the thread was to get to this point? After over 2 years?!?

Comment

What's this Q guys thing you're worried about? Is this another KKK thing or something?

Man people worry about some crazy chit.

Bro do you really think Trump colluded with the Russians? I mean I know you don't like him but do you really think this happened?
                The Russians have been running psy-ops online on mentally ill Trump supporters. Essentially, they developed a method for attracting the looniest conspiracy-theorist folk out there, mostly consisting in asking random questions and blabbing on and on.

For example, a Q post is something like this:

POTUS met with AG. It's not much longer now.

Where was HC?

What will SCOTUS do?

How is that important?

I'd keep up the impersonation, but it's annoying to even mimic, and his actual posts are all over the Internet. The storyline is that Mueller and Trump are working together to bring down the evil Democrats and idk what else. It's an alternate universe where the investigation is the other way around. It is meant to end up in a grand battle, where Trump executes Hillary Clinton himself and imprisons his opposition, or something along those lines.

Meanwhile, the Russians have been spreading the idea, both internally within Russia and throughout the world, that the US is on the brink of a "civil war". Their Q operation is an attempt at sparking that in case things go awry with the Mueller investigation. From the outside looking in, their tactics seem bizarre and ridiculous. But when you actually sit down and analyze that this isn't meant to convince people of a sane mind, you realize that it's actually quite brilliant at attracting what they want: Lone wolves.

End goal is to sow chaos, even if their relationship with Trump is found out. That, in their minds, will limit the fallout and counter measures in response to their cyber warfare.

Yeah, I completely believe Trump/his campaign colluded with Russia. It's in the indictments. I would be nothing but shocked if anything other than that were to be in the report. To me, this isn't about "sides". This is life or death for the democratic future of the country, which has literally been soft-conquered by the Russians. They infiltrated the Republican party through the NRA and are attacking us from within. It's brilliant, but despite the US deserving it, I ain't in no mood to be Putin's colony.

Comment

The Russians have been running psy-ops online on mentally ill Trump supporters. Essentially, they developed a method for attracting the looniest conspiracy-theorist folk out there, mostly consisting in asking random questions and blabbing on and on.

For example, a Q post is something like this:

POTUS met with AG. It's not much longer now.

Where was HC?

What will SCOTUS do?

How is that important?

I'd keep up the impersonation, but it's annoying to even mimic, and his actual posts are all over the Internet. The storyline is that Mueller and Trump are working together to bring down the evil Democrats and idk what else. It's an alternate universe where the investigation is the other way around. It is meant to end up in a grand battle, where Trump executes Hillary Clinton himself and imprisons his opposition, or something along those lines.

Meanwhile, the Russians have been spreading the idea, both internally within Russia and throughout the world, that the US is on the brink of a "civil war". Their Q operation is an attempt at sparking that in case things go awry with the Mueller investigation. From the outside looking in, their tactics seem bizarre and ridiculous. But when you actually sit down and analyze that this isn't meant to convince people of a sane mind, you realize that it's actually quite brilliant at attracting what they want: Lone wolves.

End goal is to sow chaos, even if their relationship with Trump is found out. That, in their minds, will limit the fallout and counter measures in response to their cyber warfare.

Yeah, I completely believe Trump/his campaign colluded with Russia. It's in the indictments. I would be nothing but shocked if anything other than that were to be in the report. To me, this isn't about "sides". This is life or death for the democratic future of the country, which has literally been soft-conquered by the Russians. They infiltrated the Republican party through the NRA and are attacking us from within. It's brilliant, but despite the US deserving it, I ain't in no mood to be Putin's colony.
                  Well, I won't waste my time arguing with you then. You seem to be way far down the rabbit hole.

Pretty odd of Muller and Trump to put Rs in jail if they're after Dems don't ya think?

Comment

Well, I won't waste my time arguing with you then. You seem to be way far down the rabbit hole.

Pretty odd of Muller and Trump to put Rs in jail if they're after Dems don't ya think?
                    Dude, I don't believe in it. I'm warning you that this psy-op occurred. Google it, if you don't take my word for it. It isn't officially classified as a psy-op, but there is a theory that's what it is. Some say it must be a grand prank on baby boomers, but I think they've made it too serious to be that. From my POV, it looks like a psy-op.

According to the conspiracy theory, Trump and Mueller are going after Dems, not Republicans. Every time something to the contrary happens, the Q guy (Russia) explains it away somehow. There are some people who have begun to question whether it's baloney, but there are still many others that believe in it. That's why it's dangerous.

I'm in no rabbit hole; I'm warning you that other people are. That's why I'm worried.

Comment

Dude, I don't believe in it. I'm warning you that this psy-op occurred. Google it, if you don't take my word for it. It isn't officially classified as a psy-op, but there is a theory that's what it is. Some say it must be a grand prank on baby boomers, but I think they've made it too serious to be that. From my POV, it looks like a psy-op.

According to the conspiracy theory, Trump and Mueller are going after Dems, not Republicans. Every time something to the contrary happens, the Q guy (Russia) explains it away somehow. There are some people who have begun to question whether it's baloney, but there are still many others that believe in it. That's why it's dangerous.

I'm in no rabbit hole; I'm warning you that other people are. That's why I'm worried.
                      Yes but you keep saying they're going after Dems. How many Rs have been jailed in all this? How many Dems?

Comment

Working...
                      X