Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Yarde has agreed terms to fight Kovalev in Russian in June/July.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    ....probably but this is the type of fight where we finally get to see exactly how good Yarde is. Can he rise to the occasion and show us he belongs at the elite level.
    He will get outboxed, and then caught mid-late in the fight and put out. He is not ready for this level.

Comment

Great news! If it is in Chelyabinsk (Kovalev's home city), I might even travel to watch!

Comment

I would be a little bit leery about this. First off, where's the money going to come from? Kovalev is not the kind of attraction in Russia that someone like Povetkin is. He's fought most of his career in the US.

It doesn't make much sense for a US based fighter and a UK based fighter to fight in Russia.

Expect major changes to happen.

Comment

I dont believe this, there was an interview done by Tunde Ajayi yesterday morning, with IFL TV which i watch last night. In that interview he was with Whyte and Yarde. They were talking about this fight, and Whyte even asked Tunde that question. He was adamant that fight isn't going to happen if the venue is Russia.

Comment

What's your prediction???
            My Pediction!? Pain!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
              This is a joke. Yarde wouldn't win the British title yet he's getting a world title shot? It's ridiculous.

Warren cashing him out bigtime.
              Rather gambling on him big time.

Comment

What's your prediction???
                Yarde stops Kovalev, I think he is getting him at the right time

Comment

Working...
                X