Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Rather Return To The Ring: Mayweather or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Rather Return To The Ring: Mayweather or Ward?

Personally, I'd take Mayweather's refined skills and poetry in motion than awkward, messy boring Ward. Thanks.
    Mayweather
    46.15%
    Ward
    53.85%

Mayweather, no matter that he is a cheating scumbag...

Ward is just a POS overall who fights dirty and gets away with it. Boring overall.

Although a match with no rules or one where Kovalev can nut punch Ward... i would pay for that!

Comment

Ward because he's younger and can fight for a longer time. TBE is 41

Comment

ward...he's closer to his prime. plus there's a bunch of potential good fights for him at lhw. mayweather is 41...he would probably steer clear of the best guys at ww, so what's the point?

Comment

Floyd. I respect Floyd's arsenal, he can box and bang (not so much at 147) but Ward is horrible to watch. Floyd in the 2nd Maidana fight was bad to watch too.

I still think Maidana had a win in the first fight. Floyd got his ass kicked, he underestimated Maidana.

Comment

Honestly depends on who the opponents would be

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Personally, I'd take Mayweather's refined skills and poetry in motion than awkward, messy boring Ward. Thanks.
              Is neither an option?

As much as I dislike Floyd and would’ve liked to have seen him lose in his prime. I don’t want to see Floyd lose to guy he would’ve dealt with in his prime like an SRL-Norris situation. And I certainly don’t want to see him make a mockery of this sport vs McGregor again!

As for Ward, there’s not really a fight out there involving him that excites me. Could he still have success in boxing? sure. Do I want to see it? Not really. He was never a fighter I enjoyed watching in or out the ring tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Yea but Ward can still fight the best in the division. I’ve said it a million times, I’m just very critical of his career. He’s way too talented to win fights like he did against Kov.

Comment

I'd rather see Larry Holmes make another comeback than these two frauds.

Comment

Ward's last fight was one of the most pathetic endings I've ever seen & if the tables were turned there would be no sympathy, probably an overturned result.

I'd take one of Floyd's silly fights with some MMA guy over that. At least it left us laughing instead of disgusted.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-06-2018, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X