No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that Ward dragged him up to fight at 172.
    Ward made that call. Ward could have fought Smith at 168, but didn't want to.

Ward publicly stated on numerous occasions that he was working his way back down to 168 by taking a fight at 172 so that the sudden weight loss did not affect him negatively

FACT: B1tchkin was happy talking **** when he knew that Ward was inactive..... but when Ward approached B1tchkin immediately following his tuneup with Smith, B1tchkin ran for the hills

Comment

• 2 thousand posts!!!!

Aboutfkntime really is an awful user on this site has such a **** level of boxing knowledge I actually come on here when I'm struggling to sleep to just read his comments, instantly cures my insomnia.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I didn't embarrass myself for over 200 pages. I've been trying to reason with you but you may be right. Reasoning with you and expecting rational answeres is embarrassing because you have decided long ago not to graduate past your Fanbot persona. A 155 pound Canello is a fighter fighting in the Middleweight division. A 154 pound Canello is a fighter fighting in the division he is ranked in.

you have been schooled on sooooo many things

numerous posts were made earlier, regarding basic obvious facts that you were unaware of..... I actually made a list

I am happy to dig it out and update it, if you wish lol

you were unaware of those basic obvious facts..... but you opened your c0ck-warmer anyway

you have embarrassed yourself..... even more than Shape Up and stealth..... which is saying something

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
          2 thousand posts!!!!

Aboutfkntime really is an awful user on this site has such a **** level of boxing knowledge I actually come on here when I'm struggling to sleep to just read his comments, instantly cures my insomnia.

and yet, here you are......

instead of opening your c0ck-warmer, just to whine..... do something useful.....

take the muppet challenge, seeing that the other muppets are unable

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 "?

explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            " working on a deal " =/= has moved to LHW

" if completed " =/= has moved to LHW

FACT: Ward offered Golovkin that fight in July 2015..... but lil'G demanded 164

FACT: Ward offered Golovkin that fight in Sep 2015..... but lil'G turned down that fight in 36 minutes flat

"The only way you respond in 36 minutes is if you had no intention of ever fighting this guy. That's what 36 minutes tells you. Because if they did had a desire to fight Andre, and get in there with one of the best fighters in the world, they would have responded with 'thank you for your offer, we're going to discuss this with our fighter and get back to you.' That's typically how it's done. You don't respond in 36 minutes."
            I counted it.. 9 times he mentioned 36.
            9 times

Comment

• it used to be: spastics were running around calling a fighter who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never faced a middleweight opponent..... a middleweight

now those same spastics want to talk about Andre Ward

Comment

Ward publicly stated on numerous occasions that he was working his way back down to 168 by taking a fight at 172 so that the sudden weight loss did not affect him negatively

FACT: B1tchkin was happy talking **** when he knew that Ward was inactive..... but when Ward approached B1tchkin immediately following his tuneup with Smith, B1tchkin ran for the hills
                So the guy talking openly about fighting HW in 2013 was going back to SMW in 2016?
                Are you really this delusional?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  I counted it.. 9 times he mentioned 36.
                  9 times

I know that you don't understand too much about boxing..... nor likely anything else for that matter.....

..... but, let me know what part you don't understand.....

oh, and btw..... I am not Michael Yormark

did you even realize that it an official quote from Yormark?

"The only way you respond in 36 minutes is if you had no intention of ever fighting this guy. That's what 36 minutes tells you. ..... 'thank you for your offer, we're going to discuss this with our fighter and get back to you.' That's typically how it's done. You don't respond in 36 minutes."

http://www.boxingscene.com/roc-natio...minutes--96761

Comment

NO, kid..... " middleweight is 160 " ~ Golovkin

155 is a catchweight

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 "?

explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1

Oh, you're back in that now...

It's no longer, middlweight is anything from 154 to 160, and nobody ever questioned the range of middleweight...

I'm not taking anymore of this circular stupidity. Have fun, bye

Comment

I know that you don't understand too much about boxing..... nor likely anything else for that matter.....

..... but, let me know what part you don't understand.....

oh, and btw..... I am not Michael Yormark

did you even realize that it an official quote from Yormark?

"The only way you respond in 36 minutes is if you had no intention of ever fighting this guy. That's what 36 minutes tells you. ..... 'thank you for your offer, we're going to discuss this with our fighter and get back to you.' That's typically how it's done. You don't respond in 36 minutes."

http://www.boxingscene.com/roc-natio...minutes--96761
                      Yes, I am saying that Michael Yormack is full of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X