Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev cracked Andre Kuleska physical training!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
    Atleast Koelling had the balls to accept the fight... all other declined :/
    like how beterbiev declined kovalev? well now hes got a shot at one of his old belts. taking the easy way paid off. congrats i guess?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      like how beterbiev declined kovalev? well now hes got a shot at one of his old belts. taking the easy way paid off. congrats i guess?
      I can say Beterbiev ducked me since he declined my offer when he was still a green fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Ouin au rythme que Stevenson duck toute compétition, il serait la parfaite mascotte pour faire la danse des canards.
        Yep i know XD

Comment

great, if this dude become big, it'll lure ward from retirement

Comment

He's a very large 175lber, can he keep fighting at this weight?

I've always felt he should consider moving up, wouldn't mind seeing him fight Usyk to continue their rivalry from the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              He's a very large 175lber, can he keep fighting at this weight?

I've always felt he should consider moving up, wouldn't mind seeing him fight Usyk to continue their rivalry from the amateurs.
              Lol. Have you even seen the size difference between the two (Usyk and Beterbiev) when both fought each other in the amateurs? Usyk looked significantly bigger in size. So no, he isn't that big to be an appropriate cruiserweight. Light heavyweight is the more appropriate weight division for him.

Comment

I guarantee the exercises you gave him werent as hard as a fight, get outta here with that non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie-brawler View Post
                  I guarantee the exercises you gave him werent as hard as a fight, get outta here with that non sense.
                  I think andre know more
                  about exercises he gave than you so you say non sense

Comment

Are you telling me, fitness exercises, are harder then a boxing fight??
                    Have one, and you shall be changing your tune quick smart.

Comment

There is a tons harder than boxing fight for stamina. Use your brain im sure you will find out

EDIT : I hope you do know what it mean to have a PhD. Probably not otherwise you wouldn't argue over what he said
                      Last edited by iNixus; 10-31-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X