Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence and Crawford both beat Mikey easily.

Comment

I don't know, Mikey, Spence is probably way too big. He likely walks right through Garcia. At least with a Crawford fight, Garcia has comparable skill and size. He might be able to win that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Now I want to see TC vs. Mikey more than ever! I like when fighters have personal beef!
        Actually, TC vs the other garcia is a more interesting fight. They really have bad blood, and he beat TC in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          he's not afraid but he's never fighting either of them period.
          Yes, keep talking Mikey . . . .

Comment

I'd like to see Mikey against both. He's not getting any younger and promotions got in the way of really getting to see him. So why not I like his fights and crisp shots. If he loses o well but he will never know how great he is our can be I'd he doesn't move quickly

Comment

Originally posted by NickyB View Post
              I'd like to see Mikey against both. He's not getting any younger and promotions got in the way of really getting to see him. So why not I like his fights and crisp shots. If he loses o well but he will never know how great he is our can be I'd he doesn't move quickly
              H`d better fight Linares -Loma winner.

Comment

Translation "Crawford is going to outbox the shiet out of me"

But he is wrong. Crawford is going to walk him down, and beat the living hell out of this little man. Mismatch.

Comment

It doesn't matter because either guy is very skillful and too big for him. His brother and trainer says 135 is his best weight so he should fight there. He might last 12 rounds with Crawford but he will lose in my opinion. Spence would knock Mikey out in my opinion. Mikey is a great lightweight but he is getting greedy trying to beat great welterweights and I think he will be sorry if he gets the Spence fight he wishes for.

Comment

Garcia gets hit too easily. Spence and Crawford both beat him.

Comment

Lose lose situation for Spence, Garcia would have to take a couple fights at 147 to prove this isn't a farce.

Comment

Working...
                      X