Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Afford Boxin Gym/Restricted To Shadowboxing Drills + Hittin Walls Daily (HELP)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are tons of free boxing programs out there. I'm sure there is one in your area or nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by SJTHROWIESJ View Post
      Unable to afford da boxin gyms round my location been doin knuckle Push Ups/Shadowboxin drills for roughly 5-6 Months but I'm aware it's not enough

What else can I do to hone
      Knockout + Punch Power
      Explosive workouts eg burpees, sprints

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Explosive workouts eg burpees, sprints
        I just did a workout like that a few days ago and hurt my lower back.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          When I do the workouts like that I normally hurt most parts of my body and end up feeling far worse off. Stopped doing HIIT now.

Comment

I believe that you don't even know how to shadow box properly. You could shadow box 100 rounds a day and you will still look like sheet. You need somebody to watch you/instruct you who actually knows wtf they are looking at. All that you are doing is developing bad habits that will take forever to correct once you are in front of somebody who knows wtf they are looking at. As well, I fully believe that you don't even know what you're lookin' at, yet…...Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

what state are you living in? …….Rockin'

Comment

There are tons of free boxing programs out there. I'm sure there is one in your area or nearby.
                Tru dat. I would take the time to see if the trainer knows wtf he is talking about. Not who beat who, nor any general boxing lingo. I want to know what you do when you've eaten a right hand that takes you above... floating softly above the boxers, out of your body. You remember a blinding flash and now you are walking through knee high deep mud. A roaring noise explodes deep inside of your ear drum! Sitting in the booth at the restaurant I grab the ketchup and in my mind...… are you ready to order the pretty lady asks. Break! break...! The referee pushes between us....... I see Marcus, he is rather busted up I notice now. The blood is falling from his nose and his left eye is now dotted and slightly swollen. As the referee pulls us a part I noticed that Marcus is now breathing heavily, gulping for air with his hands held next to his head. Coming in low I bust in hard with a lead right hand to his ribs. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout..… Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 08-06-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I think the older you get the longer you have to warm up before doing that kind of stuff. I'm only 31 but already feel like I need to do at least 15 minutes of light jogging or elliptical or jumping rope before doing anything "explosive." My knees and stuff will feel weird if I try to do burpees or sprints before my whole body is warm w/ blood pumping and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by SJTHROWIESJ View Post
                    Unable to afford da boxin gyms round my location been doin knuckle Push Ups/Shadowboxin drills for roughly 5-6 Months but I'm aware it's not enough

What else can I do to hone
                    Knockout + Punch Power
                    Why knock out and power? Why not skill and speed? …..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X