Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Rabchenko is Very Dangerous, He's a Real Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Rabchenko is Very Dangerous, He's a Real Threat

The Special One' expects to shine with the extra seven pounds behind him, but admits the nerves ahead of his return to action on Saturday remind him of making his debut in September 2004.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rabchenko is most definitely a live opponent and unlike Amir Khan, Kell has chosen this route to prove his point .Khan is yet again trying to blag his way in to a payday and Brook ultimately should tell him to go off and fight someone first . It's a dangerous first assignment at l/m but this tells me Kell is there to give it his all and will fight all comers.This is why i'm firmly behind his attempt.......good luck .

Comment

Shocking how much people are down playing Rabchenko, although I'm guessing they don't know him so class him as a nobody. Risky fight for a step up in weight and layoff.

Comment

It isn't that long ago that rabchenko was considered a future world champion. This is a tough test that could go wrong for brook. Rabchenko by stoppage is 12/1. I hope it doesn't happen but it's not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Rabchenko is most definitely a live opponent and unlike Amir Khan, Kell has chosen this route to prove his point .Khan is yet again trying to blag his way in to a payday and Brook ultimately should tell him to go off and fight someone first . It's a dangerous first assignment at l/m but this tells me Kell is there to give it his all and will fight all comers.This is why i'm firmly behind his attempt.......good luck .
          If this Journeyman is a "Live opponent" you must think Mundine and Tony Harrison are Elite lol.

Comment

Ratchenko will get a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              If this Journeyman is a "Live opponent" you must think Mundine and Tony Harrison are Elite lol.
              Good post. This fight is a cherrypick.

WAAAAAR RAMBOCHENKOV!!!!!!

Comment

Let's put it this way Rabchenko would be favourite with a lot of people to knock ole glassed jawed Khan out and whatever way you try to twist it compared to Khans victim this guy is a live one at a higher weight and with Brook coming off such a bad injury.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Let's put it this way Rabchenko would be favourite with a lot of people to knock ole glassed jawed Khan out and whatever way you try to twist it compared to Khans victim this guy is a live one at a higher weight and with Brook coming off such a bad injury.
                  What has Khan got to do with you claiming some journeyman as a Live opponent?

Since you like to compare Brooks opponents with Khan's

What are ol cowardly hearts top 5 wins?

How many punchers has he beat?

Comment

He's not a journeyman, he's a fringe contender who's only lost twice. A journeyman is a guy with multiple losses who isn't really trying to be a winning fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X