Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[flabbergasted]RGBA reveals maidena fought floyd 1 with a cracked rib,watch video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [flabbergasted]RGBA reveals maidena fought floyd 1 with a cracked rib,watch video

your thoughts???i think its a excuse

true, i believe it
    50.00%
    just a excuse...(show me the doc notes/xrays etc)
    50.00%

Could be true, Fighters are always injured to some degree.

Assume its true cause we have no reason to disbelieve it, It didnt hinder Maidana in anyway the first fight was his but he couldn't keep up that monster pace he set.

Comment

I doubt he fought with a cracked rib. If someone gets hit hard enough to damage their bones, they would also suffer damages to the muscle in the surrounding area. It would have prevented him from training and it would have made moving around a nightmare for 4-6 weeks.

Comment

Standard boxer ****. Probably damn near every elite fighter goes into the ring at less than 100% with all the training they do. When they win any injuries that made you less than 100% don't matter. And when you lose you tend to wanna find a reason you lost. Helps you digest an unpleasant experience better. Just believing you were 2nd best in the ring isn't a very empowering thing to think about. Maybe if you are a young guy & got pushed too soon it would be, but for most at the height of their ability who lose you kinda gotta lie to yourself imo. So maybe he was injured, maybe not, but I'm positive Maidana is telling himself he lost those fights for reasons outside of being 2nd best just like almost everyone else does.

Comment

internesting.....

Comment

Working...
          X