Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bradley Critices PBC and Top Rank! ALL IN HOUSE FIGHTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I don’t understand all of the loyalty to promoters by causal fans. Their favorite fighter is signed to promoter XYZ, so to them promoter XYZ is a savior and all other promoters are thieves and con men. Promoters are in boxing to make money. Bob was an attorney and Haymon a music industry promoter—each of them is shady and greedy. Any promoter who has a big enough talent pool will match in-house before sharing money with another promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Dazn mang!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Marquez was with golden boy too at the time he had to leave GBP because he wanted Pacquiao 3

Ruslan was supposed to be easy come back fight after the injury that almost back fired
        marquez was with TR when he fought Pac the first at time.

By the time marquez fought bradley he had been with top rank again for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Talk to my promoter bob Arum

All the top 140-147 were on Golden boy he didn't want any of that TR had a couple of no names and a Pacquiao payday

He just chosen the easy road
          Kinda like those PBC dudes don't want none of TC now huh?

Comment

Pac destroyed all golden boy fighters! Fact!

Comment

Ohhh . TIM Bradley . I thought you were talking about Tom Bradley . The old mayor of L.A .

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Kinda like those PBC dudes don't want none of TC now huh?
                Nope, TC is the new Bradley.

All the top guys are on PBC

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Aside from Floyd, I would say that Pacquiao and Marquez were better than any WW's that GB had. Bradley made the right choice going to TR and made a ton of money.
                  Marquez had one win at WW and that was Pac. Marquez was better at 135 and below. Wins over Juan Diaz and Joel Casameyor.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    This is why I don’t understand all of the loyalty to promoters by causal fans. Their favorite fighter is signed to promoter XYZ, so to them promoter XYZ is a savior and all other promoters are thieves and con men. Promoters are in boxing to make money. Bob was an attorney and Haymon a music industry promoter—each of them is shady and greedy. Any promoter who has a big enough talent pool will match in-house before sharing money with another promoter.

Which makes sense financially for everyone involved
                    Not good for the fans
                    But your right , just don’t get why so many fans who enjoy a boxer need to enjoy his promoter
                    What the fugh does he do for you
                    On this site it’s nuts how their are more fans of promoters than fighters

Is it just me ? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Aside from Floyd, I would say that Pacquiao and Marquez were better than any WW's that GB had. Bradley made the right choice going to TR and made a ton of money.
                      exactly, just look at the roads of him and devon. they were the top 2 140 guys and after their fight, going separate ways, look at bradley's road in comparison to devon's, not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X