Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ring magazine speaks on *******s lol....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ring magazine speaks on *******s lol....

"I’ve come to realize that trying to argue that Pacquiao is not the G.O.A.T to a Pacquiao fan of Filipino descent is akin to trying to explain to a 14-year-old girl that The Beatles’ White Album or The Jimi Hendrix Experience’s Electric Ladyland is superior to the latest CD put out by Justin Bieber. Bottom line: They ain’t trying to hear that, so we should all save our breath."

lmao!!!

Who in Ring?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      "I’ve come to realize that trying to argue that Pacquiao is not the G.O.A.T to a Pacquiao fan of Filipino descent is akin to trying to explain to a 14-year-old girl that The Beatles’ White Album or The Jimi Hendrix Experience’s Electric Ladyland is superior to the latest CD put out by Justin Bieber. Bottom line: They ain’t trying to hear that, so we should all save our breath."

lmao!!!
      post a link, if u cant do that then imma assume your full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        post a link, if u cant do that then imma assume your full of ****.
        If it's in the February issue it's available for free online so he should be able to link it.

Comment

Comment

Kevin Iole.....................................from yahoo

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post

lmao!!!
              larry holmes said, floyd is a lil as*hole..........

Comment

Originally posted by berde View Post
                larry holmes said, floyd is a lil as*hole..........
                Larry holmes was a great boxer not a great rational thinker. I do remember seeing him workin on his busted raps to be like Ali. He will hate anyone that can speak and people actually listen.

Comment

I'm a long time subscriber of The Ring and I have not seen this paragraph anywhere on any of its magazines...will take a closer look before I report this bull****.

Comment

Why are Floyd fans so insecure?

Comment

Working...
                    X