Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys read about the Affluenza teen who killed 4 people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    4 dead = 4 wasted lives

1 incarceration = another wasted life

So why waste another life by sending them to prison for 10+ years... 2 years with half time is more than enough... Probation with time served is a better sentence if you ask me...

Edit: and I'm not just saying that... Ppl praise the justice system... I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Yeah he actually got away with manslaughter. They only gave him house arrest and probation, he violated his house arrest or probation by going to a party and drinking and smoking weed, he wasn't supposed to drink or do drugs.

He knew he ****ed up and ran to Mexico with his mom, his parents spoiled him, they should put his mom in jail for fleeing and hiding her son in Mexico.
      His mom was charged with some ****, I think for aiding his son in going to Mexico. But yeah, just a slap on the wrist for her as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        4 dead = 4 wasted lives

1 incarceration = another wasted life

So why waste another life by sending them to prison for 10+ years... 2 years with half time is more than enough... Probation with time served is a better sentence if you ask me...

Edit: and I'm not just saying that... Ppl praise the justice system... I hate it.
        So he should not face any proper consequence because he already killed 4 people, and the killer being in jail would be a 5th casualty? Come on man!

Comment

Wasn't this Broners defense when he got arrested for DUI which he is currently in jail for, telling the cop as he's being handcuffed, "But I'm super rich and famous!" lol

Comment

Thanks liberals.

Comment

His mom was charged with some ****, I think for aiding his son in going to Mexico. But yeah, just a slap on the wrist for her as well.
              Thats what having money does for you, how else do you think all these Celebs get off so easy? ?How many times can these Celebs be caught doing drugs and crashing cars and only get community service or probation?

Rich black celebs, white celebs, it has no color, they all get treated the same because they got money.

Also the government only seems to care if you mess with their money, they will toss you in prison faster than if you killed someone if you avoid taxes or do some financial sneaky stuff, look at Martha Steward and Wesley Snipes, they got tossed in with the quickness, but people can kill someone, rape, beat, or assault others and sell dope and do hard drugs and crash and burn someone and it will take years to verdict that, but when you do something like not pay taxes or evade some taxes they toss you in quick.

Everything is about money, money is more important than human life in the USA.

Uncle Sam is a pimp and he dont like it when you mess with his money, dont ever short change him he dont play.

Comment

So he should not face any proper consequence because he already killed 4 people, and the killer being in jail would be a 5th casualty? Come on man!
                Exactly! It's not like he got drunk drove and said I'm going to kill me 4 strangers today... He was out having fun and got in an accident... Sad but not really worth wasting tax payers money on it...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Wasn't this Broners defense when he got arrested for DUI which he is currently in jail for, telling the cop as he's being handcuffed, "But I'm super rich and famous!" lol
                  Lol Broner killed someone? I thought he jumped and robbed some guy he played bowling with. Broner should serve his time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    White privilege at its finest lol

must be nice......

Comment

Fookin ******s

Comment

Working...
                      X