Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelito" Alvarez vs "Desert Storm" Bradley @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Canelito" Alvarez vs "Desert Storm" Bradley @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

I see Bradley bullying Canelo to the ropes and brutally stopping him in the mid rounds. Thoughts?
    Canelo by KO/TKO
    60.00%
    Bradley by KO/TKO
    16.00%
    Canelo by UD/MD/SD
    12.00%
    Bradley by UD/MD/SD
    8.00%
    Draw
    4.00%

LOL yeah I agree, Bradley too big and strong for the 155 pound champion.

Comment

Not a bad fight for Canelo considering he'll be coming off a brutal loss to Cotto.

Make it happen!

Comment

Canelo will basically be a taller version of Rios that is actually in shape, is actually a great fighter, and will have way more punching power.

So basically it will be nothing like Rios. Canelo would murder him.

Comment

It's not going to happen at 154 bty, TS.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            Not a bad fight for Canelo considering he'll be coming off a brutal loss to Cotto.

Make it happen!
            i dont know, you must be delirious making statements like that ..since you are a big fan of mantequilla nopales...LOL...its NAPOLES you dummy

Comment

Canelo gets flashbacks of mayweather after bradley outboxes and KOs hIm in like 11 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                i dont know, you must be delirious making statements like that ..since you are a big fan of mantequilla nopales...LOL...its NAPOLES you dummy

Stay in red bytch

Spelling was never my best subject, lol. Then again I've never been one to copy and paste so fuk it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I see Bradley bullying Canelo to the ropes and brutally stopping him in the mid rounds. Thoughts?
                  If Canelo has to drain to 154, who knows how it'll affect him

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Canelo gets flashbacks of mayweather after bradley outboxes and KOs hIm in like 11 rounds
                    You dudes are the fakest em effers around; Bradley has one stoppage in 13 years and know he's stopping a much bigger, younger, stronger dude?

Seriously this forum is comprised of the dumbest boxing fans in the world. It's mind boggling

Comment

Working...
                    X