Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto isn't the only one with a roid gut, Ladies and Gentlemen: Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto isn't the only one with a roid gut, Ladies and Gentlemen: Anthony Joshua

Way better view of it in this video of todays weigh in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TIi3MXfuQ

That's a straight up HGH gut and it's not even debatable.

Looks ********* I think ********* ********* ********* and ********* ********* so if ********* ********* that's why ********* ********* it's so ****************** !!! I mean c'mon ********* like do you really ********* ********* idiot!!!!!! What ********* think? Cuz I do, ********* obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Looks ********* I think ********* ********* ********* and ********* ********* so if ********* ********* that's why ********* ********* it's so ****************** !!! I mean c'mon ********* like do you really ********* ********* idiot!!!!!! What ********* think? Cuz I do, ********* obviously.
      Too late f@g I edited all that ****: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TIi3MXfuQ around the 1.50 mark of the video. Atrocious roid gut.

Comment

oh great now my post wont make any sense because of your ninja edit so here

Comment

AJ looks pretty clean in the video... checkout Shannon Briggs, that dude has a real roid belly lmao

Berto can be on roids and he'll still lose

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post

AJ looks pretty clean in the video... checkout Shannon Briggs, that dude has a real roid belly lmao

Berto can be on roids and he'll still lose
            A cut to shreds 25 year old man with a muscle gut like that? Come on you donkey. Call it like you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              oh great now my post wont make any sense because of your ninja edit so here

I don't get it!

Comment

Doesn't look that bad. But there have been a couple of pics of him with that roid gut.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-11-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  A cut to shreds 25 year old man with a muscle gut like that? Come on you donkey. Call it like you see it.
                  Joshua looks suspect as hell. It'll come out soon enough.....he doesn't have the type of money Floyd does to cover it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    Doesn't look that bad.
                    This.

I workout and I have a bit of a belly, abs, etc. But that's because I lift and don't do much cardio....

But I wouldn't doubt AJ, I've seen other pics of his gut. And he is a former bodybuilder..

Comment

Working...
                    X