Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously , has there been any fighter more annoying than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least Broner has the guts to step between those ropes, no matter how annoying he is. Much easier to type insults from the safety of a keyboard.

Something like this is subjective. One man's food and all that.......... Some people find those constantly whining about fighters they can't relate to pretty annoying too. But opinions are like butt holes......

Comment

I find it funny when people get emotional over fighters whether it be good or bad.

At the end of the day you're just giving Broner attention.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        god damn broner..i mean, floyd is annoying too but even floyd fans get annoyed by this dumb son of a b1tch...that should tell you something..

i mean come on, floyd fans pretty much can stomach floyd eating corn out of 50 cent's ****but many of em depise this dumb purse snatchin twat...
        See that's where you're wrong. You're referring to FLOMOS, not Floyd fans. Big difference.

Comment

The funny thing is, this exact same thread would've been made about Ali in the 60's

Comment

I'm a big fan of Floyd, i really dislike Broner. He lacks any charisma whatsoever.

He's very entertaining in the ring if he stop all the showboating.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              The funny thing is, this exact same thread would've been made about Ali in the 60's
              Give me a ****ing break.

Ali is one of the most charismatic athletes of all time.

He was hated by many but that had much to do with race. We live in a different era now.

Comment

I'll tell you what's also annoying.. The fact that people refuse to acknowledge the difference between a Flomo and a Floyd fan and automatically assume that Floyd fans are also die-hard fans of Broner and of just about every other "slick black" fighter.

Its idiotic actually.

Broner is talented but annoying as hell. His jokes are corny and that grunting sound he makes when he punches makes me want to mute the fight when watching. He hasn't been truly tested yet and he's overrated/overhyped by HBO.

Rees said: Pick your pants up from around your ankles you fuckin muppet!!

Broner kicked his ass but Rees owned him with that remark..
                Last edited by Derranged; 02-18-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  ya i always seem to like the fighters everyone else hates not sure why obviously with broner its because i followed him before pro in my city. i just find it funny that everyone i think is funny/entertaining everyone else spews hate at

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'll tell you what's also annoying.. The fact that people refuse to acknowledge the difference between a Flomo and a Floyd fan and automatically assume that Floyd fans are also die-hard fans of Broner and of just about every other "slick black" fighter.

Its idiotic actually.

Broner is talented but annoying as hell. His jokes are corny and that grunting sound he makes when he punches makes me want to mute the fight when watching. He hasn't been truly tested yet and he's overrated/overhyped by HBO.

Rees said: Pick your pants up from around your ankles you fuckin muppet!!

Broner kicked his ass but Rees owned him with that remark..
                    funny how you act as tho being a fanatic is any different then being a hater. its all the same really. ones just negative nancy and one is just over positive both seeing only what they want

Comment

I like both Floyd and Broner, I actually find Broner 10x more bearable to listen to outside the ring. Broner's just being a goofball while Floyd can go off the rails and babbles on and on. Mayweather is way more sensitive too

Comment

Working...
                      X