No announcement yet.

philadelphia had two champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philadelphia had two champions

congrats to garcia stopping amir conman this weekend. to bad few here in philly/nj even know him. we all were focused on two other fighters who lost by ko in their title shots. there is another champoin here too. his name is dhafir "no fear" smith with a record of get this 26-27- 7 he beat jeff lacy who was looking for a chump while on the comeback trail. and defeated anthony ferrante winning the pennsylvania lt heavyweight title. he's beaten lacy, wba contender larry marx, johnathan reed from the reality show the contender and silver medalist brandon mitchum. it troubles me when i see a fighter lose 3-5 fights and then calls it quits. no quit in this guy. hats off to dharir and james shulers gym. philly.

I'm happy for PR's. They have a new champion!

Comment

Jeff Lacy is still fighting?

Comment

Well Philly better start paying attention. You do have an undefeated unified ring jr welterweight champion to be proud of up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Well Philly better start paying attention. You do have an undefeated unified ring jr welterweight champion to be proud of up there.
          church!!!!!

Comment

well our town is full of band wagon jumpers. danny is not a great fighter but against anybody you can't count him out. even if things don't go well. if you sleep any moment he can get you out of there. don't listen to philly folks who claim to know about garcia. all the attention was paid to mike jones and teon kennedy who both got that arse whipped big time. now it's about taking care of his family. meaning $$$$ 's that being said a fight with marquez, floyd, pac is the only option monitary wise. i still would like to see him against mathysse or bradley at catchweight. the team has to go for the best money fights. no new trainers. go with what has been working and no new financial advisors. you can count your own money me thinks.

Comment

Working...
            X