No announcement yet.

John Mugabi vs Felix Trinidad @ 160lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Mugabi vs Felix Trinidad @ 160lb

The unbeaten Trinidad who destroyed Joppy vs The unbeaten Muagbi who fought Hagler.

The Trinidad who beat Joppy would have done about the same to Mugabi.

Comment

I could see Mugabi taking this one. Few give Mugabi credit for his boxing ability. Joppy was a mediocre middleweight champion at best. Trinidad took him out and I believe Mugabi would have done the same. "The Beast" takes Trinidad out by the 8th round..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        The Trinidad who beat Joppy would have done about the same to Mugabi.
        this .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I could see Mugabi taking this one. Few give Mugabi credit for his boxing ability. Joppy was a mediocre middleweight champion at best. Trinidad took him out and I believe Mugabi would have done the same. "The Beast" takes Trinidad out by the 8th round..........Rockin'
          That would be the first top 20 middleweight Mugabi ever beat.

Comment

I got a feeling mugubi takes this too. Hagler literally ruined this guys career, but he was hella game and quite a good boxer at his peak. I mean, Trinidad would bang no doubt so theres a chance but the beast could really hit. He hit harder than Trinidad did.

Comment

There's no question that Mugabi could KO Trinidad if Tito let him get to him the way others did. But, I also think a guy who comes to KO Trinidad is also playing right into his hands.....I'm gonna give the advantage to the better fighter, and that's Trinidad.

Comment

Thats a tasty fight right there! But theres only 1 winner - Felix Tito Trinidad!

Tito stops The Beast in 6 - 8 vicious rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Joppy had better boxing skills than Mugabi. And he also didn't fold everytime he got hit hard. Trinidad is a different class fighter than Mugabi and it would have showed. Mugabi never beat ANY meaningful top fighters.

Mugabi's claim to fame is getting knocked out by Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    There's no question that Mugabi could KO Trinidad if Tito let him get to him the way others did. But, I also think a guy who comes to KO Trinidad is also playing right into his hands.....I'm gonna give the advantage to the better fighter, and that's Trinidad.
                    I'm with you on that........ Trinidad belts him, in fact I think he'd be a tad insulted to be paired with Mugabi..... This is flattering to Mugabi.

Comment

Working...
                    X