Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Manny Pacquiao fight any Ukrainian boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Manny fighting fighting a japanese. He's also ducking Japanese right?

Comment

he should stop ducking wlad

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
        when will he face the "white american style"
        Reported for racism LOL. No report me, I scared.

Comment

A lot of black fighters only fight American whites and duck Russians. Look at how blacks lose 78% of their fights with Russians *whips out pie chart*.

Years of politically correct guilt and lack of struggle have made white Americans into chubby Pillsbury dough-boys with no killer instinct. That's no big secret.

A black fighter hasn't proven himself until he fights an authentic racially dominant Russian. They know they have their number. They possess the inherent brutalness, the heart of the conqueror. It's like leaving a black guy naked in the arctic when you tell him to go 12 rounds with a Russian.

Comment

The best part of the Hopkins thing was the self-ownage factor, that the world's top-ranked black american fighter is turning down 50+ million dollars to fight pacquiao because he's busy... poking security guards in the eye

Almost every time Hopkins speaks something extremely unintentionally comedic comes out

Comment

I cant believe this manny guy, after he ducks all those great african americans, then just africans, then black guys, now ukranians.... what next?? The guy is a disgrace to boxing, i dont know why people even bother to watch him at all, shocking. Then he has the nerve to fight hofers like the 3 amigos when the divisions are loaded with all these guys who are BETTER then the hof'ers but they never got the chance to prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                Why won't Manny Pacquiao fight any Ukrainian boxers, like Andreas Kotelnik?

Or Viktor Plotnykov?
                Or Viacheslav Senchenko?
                Or Yuriy Nuzhnenko?
                Or Serhiy Fedchenko?
                They live too far....

Comment

hmmm speaking of ducking, i think pac ducking filipino boxers too like donaire , concepcion...

Comment

all the euro trash at that weight are bums

Comment

Agreed. Until pac fights a Klitschko, he's not an ATG

Comment

Working...
                      X