Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have a african/american lounge on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a ***** circle jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
      Understood by who? What do you mean by the words in bold? So we should be fortunate for what?
      Has your common sense always been this rare?

Understood by who as in understood by all lounge posters excluding you. The same way Pinoys know that the Hispanic lounge is for Hispanics, That the whole board knows that the pinoy lounge is filled with pinoys, that NSB is for anything but boxing, and that ***** like this is for comments and suggestions.

Fortunate as in the group that you were so concerned with that you made this thread, but then conveniently forgot just now, that you had to ask me, perhaps looking for something that isn't there. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
        Reported for racism.

Hip hop is about as black as it gets. Wtf is racist about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
          Has your common sense always been this rare?

Understood by who as in understood by all lounge posters excluding you. The same way Pinoys know that the Hispanic lounge is for Hispanics, That the whole board knows that the pinoy lounge is filled with pinoys, that NSB is for anything but boxing, and that ***** like this is for comments and suggestions.

Fortunate as in the group that you were so concerned with that you made this thread, but then conveniently forgot just now, that you had to ask me, perhaps looking for something that isn't there. smh.
          I put this here to see if others brothers would be interested that's all. I have no interest in who should be fortunate as you put it. Your initial post is about assumption that everyone sees it as you do. I will take this to comments to BPP thanks for your input.

Comment

I put this here to see if others brothers would be interested that's all. I have no interest in who should be fortunate as you put it. Your initial post is about assumption that everyone sees it as you do. I will take this to comments to BPP thanks for your input.
            Ok, let me put it in a simpler explanation:

If a mexican forum were to have sections, they would only label non-mexican sections as such. it is common sense that a section that is unlabelled with a race/nationality be assumed to be the lounge of the site's origin, which is in this example, mexico.

Now for boxingscene, the lounge is riddled with topics ONLY relevant to those familiar with US culture, and they speak in english exclusively. does that give you a clue as to for who that section really is?

Comment

That would be pretty sweet.

Comment

While we're at it can I get a beard lounge? I have got a little goatee going on at the moment and would like to have a place to hang with my fellow furry faces.

Comment

As i look at the sections on BS i did not see one. We have the Pinoy, Aussie , Hispanic lounges etc... We even have a HIP HOP lounge. I ask the mods to please create a one. Over my time here i have noticed that we have brothers from all over the world. I think it would be cool to have a spot where we can discuss our issues. So to the brothers out there lets link up and ask for our section. Maybe someone can come up with a better name for the lounge...
                  We don't need no African-American/Black Lounge. We're American as it is. We don't need no stinkin Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X