Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Yep.

Can't pick Zab over anybody even remotely serious.
    He beat Lucas and styles make fights,it seems Pernell has picked up Judahs d quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Yeah, it was pretty cool. I do miss those days when Burner and Horus would have them weekly. There was straight up comedy during some of those joints, lol.
      The infamous Jack episode comes to mind,like is he really saying that sht.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        He beat Lucas and styles make fights,it seems Pernell has picked up Judahs d quite a bit.
        That was a close fight Lucas edged wit the KD. Zab ain't impress me at all in that fight. I thought he lost, even tho he ain't get dominated. Dude just can't cope wit anything negative in any fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          The infamous Jack episode comes to mind,like is he really saying that sht.

You know, for all the bullshit, Jack wasn't a bad guy. A little wound up, but he was pretty fair. Funny as hell, too.

Comment

• Oh snaps i forgot about Strikeforce thank you dvr

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Oh fa sho it's stickin, and hella legit bruh. I bull**** you not, once the member numbers bump up a lil bit more, and more threads and opinions are being voiced by the members, I probably wont be comin to the Lounge or NSB barely at all. Thats how clean that hoe is bruh.
              What's it all about, and can you hook a sista up????

Just please tell me it's not like the Little Rascals and the 'wemanwomanhater' club.

Comment

• Presiding over my Kingdom.

Comment

• Here's to the first of the day.

4:15pm.... sick ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                    What's it all about, and can you hook a sista up????

Just please tell me it's not like the Little Rascals and the 'wemanwomanhater' club.
                    See PM mah wonderful Sis.

Comment

• On the drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X