No announcement yet.

GGG be KO'ing HW's in sparring doe!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I know, i'm kinda agreeing you. I'm saying it's stupid for "them" (GGG fans) to take those statements so seriously. I weighed as much as a Super Middleweight the other month, while I wasn't visibly fat, that doesn't mean that's my actual fighting size.
    But you are a smw. Reach, height and frame don't matter, just weight!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      golovkin is a natural welterweight, thats why floyd needs to fight him
      so right my friend.....in realty golovkin and brook are the same exact size thats why i called that fight a great one. like hearns fighting hagler because brook is better then hearns.

Comment

"Ryan Coyne (some Cruiser champ from an org...) and 154 Angulo were the best sparring we've had." -Abel Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          yes my brother you are correct.....

reach hieght doesn't matter with brook in that situatiion because brook is bigger then golovkin. look how much he weighed. but when it comes to jacobs who fights in golovkins division reach and height matters. in realty golovkins not a middleweight he's the same size as brook thurman spence........we both agree. golovkin should be fighting guys like porter.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            That's impressive, aren't you like 5'6?

I've sparred heavyweights back when I was around 156, in shape, actual heavyweights, have hurt plenty. My weight has always been around 160 since 17. Maybe heavyweights don't hold back more, I tend to hold back a good bit more against smaller guys.

It's most probable Golovkin was fighting low tier heavyweights.
            I'm 5'8".

I was exactly 167 the other day, i'm 163 now.

It's not really impressive from my pov, these guys were out of shape. They drink, smoke weed. I would never let anyone who drinks (frequently), smokes or sniff anything beat me in boxing no matter their size lol. I remember they were 6'1", 6'. They're a little taller (maybe by an inch or 2) and heavier now, but I can still take them, they're not about that boxing life, even more out of shape than they were in the past.

If you were 156 hurting HW's who were in shape that's impressive. What I did really wasn't.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Which is crazy how people called Canelo a LHW because of his weight. Glad people are coming around to the difference between lean 168-175 pounders vs guys rehydrating to that weight on fight night with liquid and food not muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Which is crazy how people called Canelo a LHW because of his weight. Glad people are coming around to the difference between lean 168-175 pounders vs guys rehydrating to that weight on fight night with liquid and food not muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                It's not even about that he was "big." He's the same as he would normally for the WBA bouts. They are saying that Jacobs should've "told" K2 so that Golovkin would be "bigger." The problem is that Golovkin looks the same as always since the Rubio bout.
                Even if they told him GGG still couldn't have gotten bigger. He still had to weigh in for the IBF second day or lose his belt

Comment

Little G put David Price on his knees but it got deleted from Youtube.

Comment

He beat Jacobs.

Comment

There are light middleweights who would beat Golovkin and yet we are supposed to believe that he beats heavyweights, lol. Even Jacobs was too much for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X