The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two hour show, so i think it will be no earlier than 9pm ct

Comment

• im going with keith ud. he needs to throw straight punches, keep the distance, use the jab. he should avoid the mid range engages, either up against his chest or dancing around the ring. my strategy would be to build an early lead and force garcia to chase him in the later rounds.

i don't think garcia can win via clear decision, maybe sd, but he will have to ko keith. also noticed that garcia looks mad in the build up to this fight, like he has something to prove, this could work against him but he is usually the calm guy who has his dad do the talking.
      Last edited by Skip Bayless; 03-04-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• thurman's team are idiots if they don't completely replicate lamont peterson in the second half of that fight. it's a ****ing powerpoint blueprint on how to beat danny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
          im going with keith ud. he needs to throw straight punches, keep the distance, use the jab. he should avoid the mid range engages, either up against his chest or dancing around the ring. my strategy would be to build an early lead and force garcia to chase him in the later rounds.

i don't think garcia can win via clear decision, maybe sd, but he will have to ko keith. also noticed that garcia looks mad in the build up to this fight, like he has something to prove, this could work against him but he is usually the calm guy who has his dad do the talking.
          ... something like that, of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Great Sig, Garcia told him his gonna find out about his heart..I think so, Can not wait..
            I think Thurman has found out about his heart to an extend. He has been hurt various times and kept going. And of course as the video says, he fought Porter as well who is not an easy fight for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I think Thurman has found out about his heart to an extend. He has been hurt various times and kept going. And of course as the video says, he fought Porter as well who is not an easy fight for anyone.
              True much respect to Thurman..I'm surprised at the fact Danny looked bigger then Thurman..Am I seeing things??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                True much respect to Thurman..I'm surprised at the fact Danny looked bigger then Thurman..Am I seeing things??
                Nah man you're right. Either Garcia looks a tad bigger or at the very least same size. Like I said before, Thurman is perceived as a big WW cause he fought at 154 but I don't think he is. He weighed in at 146 and looked comfortable too and didn't look any bigger than Garcia. But then again it could mean Garcia is big. Lol

Comment

• The fact that both guys have a good history with the ratings on PBC really excites me.

Fight has the potential to be a good one. Both guys have been in real good, entertaining fights, especially Thurmans outing last year against Porter.

Pretty evenly matched fight and I wouldn't be surprised by either guy winning.

Comment

• Thurman by stoppage or UD

I predict most BIG fights so why stop now?

Thurman will defeat Garcia by stoppage or UD. See you guys after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Nah man you're right. Either Garcia looks a tad bigger or at the very least same size. Like I said before, Thurman is perceived as a big WW cause he fought at 154 but I don't think he is. He weighed in at 146 and looked comfortable too and didn't look any bigger than Garcia. But then again it could mean Garcia is big. Lol
                      Damn I'm pumped I just got back from the store a few hrs away,from this fight being on..Nice way to start the yr with Framton Santa Cruz, really good fights on shobox great yr in boxing for sure..

Comment

Working...
                      X