No announcement yet.

The Rockin' See Ya Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    There have definately been occasions where I have belittled newbies with videos and such. It was really funny when I had the oppertunity to hangout with Bill Miller. He was so cool. We'd both be watching some clown just bashing away with zero technique. Bill would just look at me shaking his head and quietly laugh. Or we'd see some guy doing the same and he'd just look at me, shake his head. smile and do the baseball slide signal for safe or the refs motion of calling off a fight. He'd smile and I'd quietly laugh as the guy just blasted away on the bag.

I don't post much in the training anymnore. I can't help it when these guys (I do appreciate effort) post these videos of them clubbing away on a heavybag and they ask us what they're doing wrong. ****, where do we start. To those guys I heckle them the same as Arthel Lawhorne "Bam" (rip) used to, just calling you like I see it. To the guys that are giving real effort to master the learn the skill I give a few small pointers and we carry on.

It is what it is...........Rockin'
    wait so are you or are you not banned??? are you taking a sabbatical from the site or will you be gone for ever???

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Rockin has said a lot of dumb things, I'm not going to lie but...

If anyone really posted his real name, address or number, that's really foul. That should be a perma ban and a cowardly act. We come here to kick the **** and some people take this place way to seriously.
      All that was posted was his Boxrec link. I think he's delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        no.

his fb was posted too.

and from that info. (his real name), somebody looked up his phone number. . posted that too.

finally the mods who r worth a **** deleted it, though.

but obivously not before some psycho actually looked up his telephone number.

Comment

Rockin brought most of the trolling on himself acting like some sort of forum aristocrat but his ability to withstand a virtual punch is comparable to his ability to do so in a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            no.

his fb was posted too.

and from that info. (his real name), somebody looked up his phone number. . posted that too.

Hate or love the guy that's fuked up. You shouldn't do that and that is crossing the line.

Comment

Rockin's name and record was already known to most regular users around here since what? 2005? 2006?

I just made it known to everybody else. That was 8 months ago.

Nobody ever posted his address and phone number, though. That's him exaggerating. Somebody may have looked it up based on his name and the fact that it's well known that he lives in Detroit, but to my knowledge he's never made any formal complaints about it with the staff (which is what anybody would do in that situation), so I'm not inclined to believe it until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Hate or love the guy that's fuked up. You shouldn't do that and that is crossing the line.
                I agree.

Even if it was just his boxrec link, that's phucked up (But it wasn't - it was more). . . Obviously that contains his real name, and form that info., one of these obsessive posters could find his telephone number (which they did, and posted), and his address, etc. . .

Nobody should have their perosnal information put online unless htey post it. . .

Firing somebody up - making fun of their physical appearance (if they post pictures of themselves), saying they don't know **** about boxing is one thing. . but posting somebody's personal information is another. . .

If you can't get an "internet pwn" without resorting to that, you're shyte.

Comment

no.

his fb was posted too.

Who did that? All I remember was his boxrec being posted. That is messed up if true and should mandate a ban.

Comment

no.

his fb was posted too.

who posted his personal information?

it's a boxing site. boxrec is public. i don't think that's out of line standing alone, but i guess that it can lead to his personal information. it's a slippery slope.

if somebody posted his phone number or street address they've crossed the line.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Rockin's name and record was already known to most regular users around here since what? 2005? 2006?

I just made it known to everybody else. That was 8 months ago.

Nobody ever posted his address and phone number, though. That's him exaggerating. Somebody may have looked it up based on his name and the fact that it's well known that he lives in Detroit, but to my knowledge he's never made any formal complaints about it with the staff (which is what anybody would do in that situation), so I'm not inclined to believe it until proven otherwise.
                      You posted his facebook link too.

YOu didn't post his number, somebody else did. . But they got that information from the information that you provided them (i.e. his real name).

That was in another thread, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X