Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxers ignore defense and movement and just trade punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another subtle dig at team ggg. Its ok larry im sure canelos seen your bagwork and is asking reynoso to book you up as a sparring partner.

Comment

With defence you will see the 12th round that's all Nelo wanted, and may speak better in retirement. But every minute your defending yourself your not scoring. The guy firing punches at you is the one trying to win fight, whilst your trying to survive fight and hear final bell
      Last edited by hugh grant; 08-30-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Larry is the king of the leading question.

Shoulda been a lawyer

Comment

No. But when a muh ****a says they're going to KO someone and they plan to hurt their opponent, dont get in there and dance around like a fůcking fairy

Comment

I guess it would depend on if they have judges in the tank or if they suspect that their opponent has judges in the tank. Very hard to answer the question today with some of the score cards we've seen.

Comment

Great defense can be entertaining especially if they are in the pocket avoiding shots.

The issue for fans comes when the not get hit part becomes a bigger concern for the fighter than the hit part.

Tbh,I never criticise any fighters really. I’m not getting hit at all

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                No. But when a muh ****a says they're going to KO someone and they plan to hurt their opponent, dont get in there and dance around like a fůcking fairy
                Long time fans should know better though.

Everytime Floyd was at WW and said he was gonna KO someone, I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Long time fans should know better though.

Everytime Floyd was at WW and said he was gonna KO someone, I laughed.
                  We should still call them out for the bullsh it and lies

Comment

There's a difference between defense and movement to someone running and fighting like a coward.

Comment

Nah, boxing is an art. And i would prefer it stays that way. Not trying to patronise anyone but i can watch bareknuckle fights on Youtube if i wanted unskilled art.

Comment

Working...
                      X