Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't deny the fact Pacquiao ducked Khan, Crawford and Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats proof that pacquaio doesnt run his own twitter. No way he knew who jeff horn was in february 2017

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      I'm a Moron because you say so? Floyd had the chance to fight Khan during many years. And make a lot of money. Berto tho. Guerrero. Ortiz...
      Khan didn't even fight at 147 til 2014. Was the Julio Diaz fight supposed to get him a Floyd shot?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Khan didn't even fight at 147 til 2014. Was the Julio Diaz fight supposed to get him a Floyd shot?
        And Hatton? Marquez? lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Pacquiao did too. In fcat i'm sure Khan called out Pacquiao a lot more than Mayweather. Rios, Vargas, Horn though.
          Style wise Pacquiao had more chances to win than Khan. Pacquiao could crack Khan's chin. Check how Pacquiao did vs Algieri and how Khan did vs Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wrong. Arum in fact wanted the Crawford fight and Pacquiao said no. Proving Arum doesn't decide who Pacquiao fights.

You know it's the promoters job to make it look like his fighter wants to fight anyone right? If that means them taking the blame that's what they'll do.

The promoter excuse only seems to work for Pacquiao, why is that?
            I didn’t know thatrobbie. I think the promoter excuse works with everyone except may who called his own shots

Comment

Style wise Pacquiao had more chances to win than Khan. Pacquiao could crack Khan's chin. Check how Pacquiao did vs Algieri and how Khan did vs Algieri.
              What does this have to do with Pacquiao ducking Khan?

All i'm doing is holding Pacquiao top the same standards you do others.

Comment

And Hatton? Marquez? lol.....
                They were pfp fighters give me a break. I'll ask again.

Was Julio Diaz supposed to be a good win to land Floyd?

You seriously compared hatton and jmm to khan

Comment

75 rep points for what?

Manny has been a world champ since 1998. An A side fighter does not give in to the demands of a B or C side fighter!

If Manny ducked any fighters it wasn't Khan, Brook or Crawford!

Brook never fought someone till he lost to GGG (2016)! OK I'll give you Shawn Porter in 2014 who else Matthew Hatton 2012! More that a decade to late!

Amir Khan in 2011 you beat Zab Judah but then lost to Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia? Really!

Crawford is just a pup compared ti the Pacman! Nice try!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Thats proof that pacquaio doesnt run his own twitter. No way he knew who jeff horn was in february 2017
                    This and also did you read his question, he was asking about a fight in the UAE.

He was trying to set up a Khan fight.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...-set-announced

Comment

list of fighter ducked by pacquiao

joan guzman
                      humberto soto (guzman & soto instead faced each other cuz pac was shook)
                      nate campbell (pac instead picked paper champ david diaz)
                      shane mosley (after the marg fight. confirmed by roach)
                      floyd mayweather (ducked testing in 2010. ducked in 2012 too.)
                      joel casamayor
                      zahir raheem (who beat the dog sht out of morales. pac cherry picks morales again.)
                      juan "baby bull" diaz
                      terrence crawford (too big, too young).
                      kell brook (let me guess. too big too young too)

the ducksauce legacy continues. he humble doe
                      Last edited by future hendrixx; 01-24-2018, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X