• Show
Clear All

• Styles by casuals

Just talked to some co workers

They think danny garcia fights like GGG

And

I thought GGG fights more like roman gonzales

What do you guys think.
    Last edited by Jc8804; 09-24-2015, 03:43 PM.

I think Garcia has a better resume than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      I think Garcia has a better resume than Golovkin.
      Where did you get that answer from the question being asked. Of coarse he has a better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Where did you get that answer from the question being asked. Of coarse he has a better resume.
        Yeah this thread is now about Garcia and GGG resumes

I think Danny Garcia win vs Malignaggi is better than GGG best win in his career

Comment

GGG is an aggressive come forward counter puncher, that's his biggest advantage, when u r backing up and throwing punches with no conviction while not stepping out at angle to avoid his countesr u r begging for a KO.

GGG is also a counter puncher but he's not good at coming forward and countering while moving forward like GGG, Roman Gonzalez is an offensive fighter who created his own openings, 3 different styles.

Comment

Garcia's absolutely nothing like Golovkin. Garcia's doesn't know how to put pressure on his opponents, Golovkin is probably the best in the world at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Yeah this thread is now about Garcia and GGG resumes

I think Danny Garcia win vs Malignaggi is better than GGG best win in his career
              Nope...Martin Murray is a better win the Paulie..but Paulies eyebrows are better then anyone's that has fought GGG..

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Garcia's absolutely nothing like Golovkin. Garcia's doesn't know how to put pressure on his opponents, Golovkin is probably the best in the world at it.
                I agree. Garcia tends to wait on his opponents while GGG does not wait at all, typically initiating exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  not too hard to be "probably the best in the world at it" vs that resume

Comment

Working...
                  X