No announcement yet.

"Water problems in CA. "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Homeless people getting housing isn't going to lead to a massive influx of homeless folks now buying cards.

Having far more homes available on the market will allow renters to be more secure in managing their finances/family finances. That may lead to some folks buying cars, but it's far more likely to lead to families eating out every other month or even saving some money.

Not that hard
    False! Something they dont tell ya.
    That debt is made up of two chunks: $254 billion in pension liabilities and $147 billion in retiree health care. In pensions, the unfunded liability is the shortfall between retirement benefits that governments have promised and the current funding available to meet those obligations.Apr 5, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Yes, because the drug addicts crapping in the streets have jobs and will pay rent on time.

Wishful thinking sweetie
      Sometimes superfans say the dumbest things, dont they.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        False! Something they dont tell ya.
        Isnt it amazing all the "unfunded liabilities" that State has.

But surplus doe!

Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Completely false.

Your 'surplus' is nothing more than accounting gimmicks that would get a private sector CEO thrown in jail.

Its primarily achieved via the use of "unfunded liabilities", which is the government's way of saying they neglected to pay certain bills, and thus they now have a 'surplus'

Fyi, that's not how it works.

Btw, one way to tell you really dont have a true surplus is that your State's debt is still climbing. With a true surplus, debt starts to fall.

You fell for the DNC talking points and accounting tricks, but now you've been told the truth.

Speak for yourself on that facts part, as you've just had to be told some basic facts you as a Californian should already know. A Texan shouldn't be having to fill you in on your State's fiscal reality.

Now you may claim to have a Rainy Day Fund, but since it totals much less than your State's existing debt, its money de facto already spent.

So the question is still on the table...

How do you propose to pay for this new Santa Claus program?

Can I please get an answer sometime this year?
          ^^^ lol, a literal waste of oxygen.

Comment

^^^ lol, a literal waste of oxygen.
            Yes, I figured I was wasting my time asking a D superfan how to pay for a new government Santa Claus program.

So now i must ask, why do you advocate more government Santa Claus programs that you yourself cant even tell us how they will be funded????

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Yes, because the drug addicts crapping in the streets have jobs and will pay rent on time.

Wishful thinking sweetie
              The drug addicts are a problem; no one is denying that. Still, you solve one problem at a time; two, if you can swing it.

A long-term statewide effort to significantly increase the number of housing units helps workers/working families just getting by, and helps provide some of the infrastructure to help get the homeless/drug-addicted off of the streets.

Hate if you want

Comment

The drug addicts are a problem; no one is denying that. Still, you solve one problem at a time; two, if you can swing it.

A long-term statewide effort to significantly increase the number of housing units helps workers/working families just getting by, and helps provide some of the infrastructure to help get the homeless/drug-addicted off of the streets.

Hate if you want
                It sounds great and all when put that way, but there's still that huge problem you cant seem to address.....

How the hell do you propose to actually pay for it??

Comment

I should try this with my wife.

1bad65: I'm buying a new Shelby Mustang.

Mrs 1bad65: How do you propose we pay for this car???

1bad65: You are a waste of oxygen.

In the real world you have to pay for things guys. I know the Democrats have told you guys that everything is "free" if the government gives it away, but remember, they openly admit to lying to y'all and using your economic "stupidity" to play you for fools.

Theres no free lunch guys. Most of us learned this concept as children. You have to learn it, even if it is years later than the rest of us learned it.

Comment

Hate if you want
                    So these people have to live in one of the highest priced states? Forget the housing and look at taxes, gas, DMV fees, paint fees lumber fees, cell phone tax, on and on and on.

Want a better life and don't have the coin? Move!

The answer isn't more free chit or free needles ect. That's why they stay in the state to start with, free chit!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      It sounds great and all when put that way, but there's still that huge problem you cant seem to address.....

How the hell do you propose to actually pay for it??
                      The state legislature will raise the small bit of taxes that everyone can agree on, but the vast majority of the money will likely come from bond financing approved by the voters of the great state of California.

How much money actually ends up being raised is unknown, but why act dumb, as if the basic lever aren't already known?

Comment

Working...
                      X