Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-04-2018, 05:58 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3433 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 23,926.94
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 
Arrow The Dominator's path of destruction continues!!

Guess who's back? Mark "The Dominator" De Mori! He's been on a warpath since his loss to David Haye, he was back in the ring yesterday against a familiar foe, Laszlo Toth. The Dominator had taken out Toth inside the 2nd round 13 months ago, but he wasn't satisfied! This time he laid waste to Toth in the 1st round in front of a raucous crowd in Austria!!! Does anybody have the guts to step up to the man that became a HW sensation by training himself watching YouTube videos?? I think not!! Come out of retirement Haye, you know the first fight was a fluke and you couldn't beat The Dominator a 2nd time! This man is spreading destruction across central and eastern Europe faster than the Nazis!!

mlac who can stop this man?!?!
BigZ44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-04-2018, 06:34 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6655 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,897.30
No Message - denium No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland 
No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest 
Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

I think the dominator and / or his team read my posts about stopping their trail of destruction through the balkans because the king of serbia was waiting for him > [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

luckily they turned around quicker than the Nazis after the battle of stalingrad and by the looks of it headed back deep into europe. good choice i must say... Boban dont play!

The europe tour has been fun but its run its course now, I think we need to start a petition for the lionheart rematch Z.
its time to come home Mark.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:39 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Body Shot will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,659.92

Yo, that sig lol.
Body Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:51 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
I think the dominator and / or his team read my posts about stopping their trail of destruction through the balkans because the king of serbia was waiting for him > [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

luckily they turned around quicker than the Nazis after the battle of stalingrad and by the looks of it headed back deep into europe. good choice i must say... Boban dont play!

The europe tour has been fun but its run its course now, I think we need to start a petition for the lionheart rematch Z.
its time to come home Mark.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Then let it be done! The great people down under are salivating over this rematch! Get the famed Australian title on the line and let's throw down at the venerable "Croatian Club" in Punchbowl so The Dominator's vast number of Mediterranean fans feel at home!

Last edited by BigZ44; 11-04-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:54 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
lol - denium lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland 
No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest 
Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
Then let it be done! The great people down under are salivating over this rematch! Get the famed Australian title on the line and let's throw down at the venerable "Croatian Club" in Punchbowl so The Dominator's vast number Mediterranean fans feel at home!
Oh hell yea lets get the dungbeetle destroyer and brad hollywod pitt [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] out of retirement for the undercard and do this!
Old 11-04-2018, 07:02 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Oh hell yea lets get the dungbeetle destroyer and brad hollywod pitt [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] out of retirement for the undercard and do this!
The South Pacific will be overflowing with action if this comes off, considering they get Big Daddy Browne and Friday the 13th in NZ in 3 weeks!
Old 11-04-2018, 07:09 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
The South Pacific will be overflowing with action if this comes off, considering they get Big Daddy Browne and Friday the 13th in NZ in 3 weeks!
Oh damn i thought Big daddy got his confidence back in the strip club in his last fight, looks like hes taking on Lionheart lite with this fellow at the auckland netball centre!

Lionheart Lepai will definately want revenge for his fallen Samoan brother after this! hopefully they hold him back at the netball centre and tell him to take care of the dominator first!
KillaCamNZ you going to this bro? your in Hamilton right? you gotta make your way up for this one surely?

Last edited by mlac; 11-04-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:16 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Oh damn i thought Big daddy got his confidence back in the strip club in his last fight, looks like hes taking on Lionheart lite with this fellow at the auckland netball centre!

Lionheart Lepai will definately want revenge for his fallen Samoan brother after this! hopefully they hold him back at the netball centre and tell him to take care of the dominator first!
Do NOT underestimate "The Red Eye Pitbull" in that fight, he's already fine tuned his craft against The Dominator and Haumono among other veritable names and he just won the prized Universal Boxing Federation Asia Pacific title! If Browne isn't careful the red eye pitbull will be dunking Big Daddy's head in those nets!!!
Old 11-04-2018, 07:25 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Do NOT underestimate "The Red Eye Pitbull" in that fight, he's already fine tuned his craft against The Dominator and Haumono among other veritable names and he just won the prized Universal Boxing Federation Asia Pacific title! If Browne isn't careful the red eye pitbull will be dunking Big Daddy's head in those nets!!!
I hope Big daddy somehow reads this and takes heed of your warning, i almost dismissed it myself considering he was taken out by batman [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] but hes had a nice comeback run since then

edit: ****ing lol just noticed hes related to David Tua, unfortunately he has not inherited the same genes, considering David had one of the greatest chins in HW history, and pati pati has been iced 10 times
Old 11-04-2018, 07:35 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I hope Big daddy somehow reads this and takes heed of your warning, i almost dismissed it myself considering he was taken out by batman [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] but hes had a nice comeback run since then

edit: ****ing lol just noticed hes related to David Tua, unfortunately he has not inherited the same genes, considering David had one of the greatest chins in HW history, and pati pati has been iced 10 times
and ****ing batman

Share This With Friends

Tags
mark de mori, the dominator, youtube trained

User Tag List